Maglor’s Menagerie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice love the twilight zone figs

Thank you.

Mags, where ya been?

If you read the Bane thread, you'll know that I was taking a break. It turned out the break wasn't long enough and I plan to log out until I have some new toys in-hand.

I'm in the process of taking care of a few affairs that need to be sorted first.

Thanks for noticing my absence, you're the only one. :1-1:

IMG_4958.jpg

IMG_4990_zps1ae08f40.jpg

IMG_5002edit_zpsbeacabc0.jpg

Very cool mate.
23lo1vr.gif

If you read the Bane thread, you'll know that I was taking a break. It turned out the break wasn't long enough and I plan to log out until I have some new toys in-hand.

I'm in the process of taking care of a few affairs that need to be sorted first.

Thanks for noticing my absence, you're the only one. :1-1:

Yup, sometimes a break is good. Can't wait to see what you have coming man. :wave

Beautiful pics, mags, really impressed with how Bane turned out. Especially dig the coat look. :rock

Congrats, and for the record, I noticed you were gone, too. :) Good to see you around again. :wave

Glad you're 'back'. As we all expect from you, awesome futzing and amazing quality pictures.

Team Maglor.

Your displays look great mags, you always get the best out of the figures!

The Batman Returns Catwoman is very good

Beautiful pics, mags, really impressed with how Bane turned out. Especially dig the coat look. :rock

Congrats, and for the record, I noticed you were gone, too. :) Good to see you around again. :wave

Yeah, very pleased with Bane.

And thanks for noticing. :1-1:

Glad you're 'back'. As we all expect from you, awesome futzing and amazing quality pictures.

Team Maglor.

You're back! :rock

Not sure if I'll ever be fully back, but part time at least. :)

Stunning Mags, just stunning.

Now go do some multi quoting and get your *** back on the boards! :cuss :lol

I do love to multi quote. :lol

In seriousness, I really don't have a desire to keep up with every little thing in the DC forums any more.

Dammit.

Ski

Now we're talking. :goodpost:

Your displays look great mags, you always get the best out of the figures!

The Batman Returns Catwoman is very good

Thanks. Would be nice if HT would actually come through with the Returns license.

Back