Maglor’s Menagerie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3778.jpg
:drool

FAN-TAS-TIC!

As always, Mag, your photos are phenomenal. :clap :clap :clap

I see pix like that and want to buy. Then I look at the price and change my mind :lol

Thanks everybody! :duff

It's a shame the elbow looks so awkward bent, sort of detracts from the articulated aspect of the piece.

Agreed. Unfortunately that's the nature of any double jointed elbow.

I see pix like that and want to buy. Then I look at the price and change my mind :lol

I hear ya. Sometimes you gotta be choosy in this hobby. :D

Excellent pics of the DX12 Mags, you just ramped up my anticipation a notch, that's for sure! :rock

IMG_4688.jpg

IMG_4690.jpg

IMG_4693.jpg

IMG_4700.jpg

IMG_4639.jpg

IMG_4427.jpg

IMG_4428.jpg

In the last two shots he doesn't have all the mods [for example, look at the size of the shoulder plates compared to the shot above them], but I still like them...

Last edited:
Stunning. Masterful posing and futzing as always. I long ago dropped out of the DX12 threads but I'll check out what your mods are.

Thanks man. Click the link in my sig for the current complete list of mods that are out there.

Yeah, that was a pretty lucky shot. With the angle and the way the light hit his eyes.

Well done on that thread. Incredibly detailed. If I'm honest too much work for my liking - if I were after a TDK suit Batman again I think I'd ideally just buy someone else's modded figure to save myself all the hassle. Just not sure the stock figure would satisfy me when theres so many corrections that others have done.

Back