Maglor’s Menagerie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker DX11

IMG_5660crop.jpg

IMG_5668crop.jpg

IMG_5676crop.jpg

IMG_5665crop.jpg

IMG_5677crop.jpg

IMG_5621crop.jpg

IMG_5593crop.jpg

cool setup :yess:

Hey Mag how's it going? I Haven't been on the this site as much as I use to. And I see you still have a wonderful collection. Nice add with the Frankenstein. The pictures are awesome as well as lighting. Great work my friend.

Great Great Frankenstein, WOW! and Pic's WOW! Excellent Post; Mags

Congrats for Franky bro ;)

Thanks guys. He was a Toys R Us impulse buy. :D

Hey Mag how's it going? I Haven't been on the this site as much as I use to. And I see you still have a wonderful collection. Nice add with the Frankenstein. The pictures are awesome as well as lighting. Great work my friend.

Thanks man. It's nice to here from you.

I was pretty absent for a while as well. I needed a break, but it's good to be back. You have any figures coming?

Last edited:
Man! your setup is INSANE, great job.
I have collected a hundreds of photo prints and I was just waiting to move to a new house to display them on a separate wall because I didn't like how they look on a BESTA background but your setup gave me some ideas, those tiny shelves looks neat.. the only problem I can think of is all the holes you need to make on the walls, so you don't have the flexibility of moving them around or rearrange them without fixing the walls and repainting the whole room.

Keep inspiring my master :bow

Thanks guys. :)

Man! your setup is INSANE, great job.
I have collected a hundreds of photo prints and I was just waiting to move to a new house to display them on a separate wall because I didn't like how they look on a BESTA background but your setup gave me some ideas, those tiny shelves looks neat.. the only problem I can think of is all the holes you need to make on the walls, so you don't have the flexibility of moving them around or rearrange them without fixing the walls and repainting the whole room.

Keep inspiring my master :bow

Glad to inspire. :duff

The small shelves with the little posters aren't an issue because the make very small nail holes that can be easily filled. However, the half circle shelves are a pain because they require anchored screws, which make giant holes. And despite the anchors, some have loosened to the point that I needed to install the shelf at a different level, which has resulted in many large holes to fill. :monkey4

Last edited:
Impressive Collection, Maglor. It's nice to see the Universal Monster's stuff. I'm a huge fan myself and have been since childhood. I'm trying to find a SSC Red Death Phantom figure for my collection. It's really cool looking!

Back