MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they'll release in pairs like the first 2. Wishing Iron Man is their next Marvel fig.

Yeah, it is. I couldn't recommend it to anyone, as you may have guessed by my post above! :lol

The "super posabity" is pretty pointless for Batman anyway, it made for a really fun Spiderman. And this thing is not cheap, but it certainly feels cheap, you barely need to touch the bloody thing and his arms fall off!
I can post a pic of armless Batman if you want.. :lol
It's just a piece of crap IMO. If I had found it in a cereal box I would be happy enough with it.
:lol

Want to sell it for next to nothing?

Anyone else get this recently and have any reviews?

It's a good figure. I would say it is the best non 1/6 version of TDK costume Batman we have ever gotten from any company. There is definitely room for improvement but this is a great start for Medicom. I'd like to see them do a Begins costume.

Nice pics. Just got mine and fixed the loose joints so I am pretty happy with it. Cool stand to go with it helps with harder poses and mid air poses. The carbon pattern is a little ugly but not noticible at regular display distance. Far from a bad figure imo.
Also may trim up the cape a bit around the neck.

Something about the head sculpt throws me off, maybe the eyes are spaced too far apart? From the pics I actually think the movie masters has a better likeness

I really hope Medicom makes a Batman Begins version.

I hope they make all of these.

3253647635363.jpg

I hope they do the dark knight trilogy because I'm not too impressed with Mattel and that's all there is at this scale. Play arts kai look decent but proportions are kind of weird.

I recieved my MAFEX Batman yesterday, and I really love the sculpt and posability of this figure. It does feel more fragile than a Movie Masters Batman, and because of all the joints, you need to pose him carefully to look good.

Right out of the box the figure had arms that popped out too easily. When I looked carefully I found out the problem....the plastic used on the shoulder joint ball cup is too brittle and is cracked:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, as 1/6 Medicom figures are notorious for breaking due to brittle plastic. I'm disappointed this has happened as the MAFEX Batman has the potential to be the definitive 6 inch scale Nolan Batman figure. In the meantime, I'm going to figure out a fix for the cracked ball joint.

BOBBY

Back