MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recieved my MAFEX Batman yesterday, and I really love the sculpt and posability of this figure. It does feel more fragile than a Movie Masters Batman, and because of all the joints, you need to pose him carefully to look good.

Right out of the box the figure had arms that popped out too easily. When I looked carefully I found out the problem....the plastic used on the shoulder joint ball cup is too brittle and is cracked:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, as 1/6 Medicom figures are notorious for breaking due to brittle plastic. I'm disappointed this has happened as the MAFEX Batman has the potential to be the definitive 6 inch scale Nolan Batman figure. In the meantime, I'm going to figure out a fix for the cracked ball joint.

BOBBY

mine has the same problem i had to make an exchange sux how medicom still can't fix this problem

Here's my MAFEX Batman with the movie master batpod
HhrIVRa.jpg
SsAhxv2.jpg

i6ZD5ZA.jpg

n32sIJO.jpg

mine has the same problem i had to make an exchange sux how medicom still can't fix this problem

Has your replacement figure held up? It seems a lot of folks are complaining about loose arms, and I et a cracked shoulder cup is the problem.

BOBBY

what the hell did they do to his mouth? Looks like he was bitten by a radio active frog :lol

Oh man, I got one for a good price at a convention, but I REALLY want a Batpod to go with him... eBay prices are ridiculous right now. :(

some joint tolerances are way too loose... some way too tight.
I bought two and both had joint, shoulder and hip issues. great concept but maybe some additive would / could repair or improve on the joint issues.

Just got mine from amazon, what a fantastic figure. 1099999 millions times better than mattels attempt, and at $35 shipped it can't be beat. The knee joints have metal in then for sturdiness i suppose, badass figure.

Back