MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8729705902_8218e25ab3_c.jpg

Photo by Jova Cheung

That's one awesome little figure. The only thing I don't like about it is the Kevlar pattern on the armor. Its not a deal breaker though. That is if I were to buy it. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I got this today, not very impressed. I loved the Spiderman version, but this doesn't really have any reason to exist. Bale doesn't do contortionistic backflips or splits. It's not the figures fault really.
:lol

..and they designed the cool stand to hold the Spidey figure, so it barely holds this guy. and the arms keep popping off.
But you know whats really freaky? It looks more like Bale than the DX 12! :lol

Last edited:
but this doesn't really have any reason to exist.

:rotfl. That line cracks me up, poor Medi Bats.
I am still getting this though, I like this scale and can maybe get a Bat Pod for it that I can afford.:pray:

Torn on this. Have not bought ANYTHING in a while. The DC Arkham figures have crazy proportions, Batman's head is tiny compared to his fore arms. Nightwing's head is HUGE. I just wont spend hard earned cash on figures that DONT thrill me!

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Where did you get it? Waiting on BBTS still.

Yea I hope they expand on this line to more characters and maybe some other franchises.

This figure is the first real case of buyers remorse I've had in a while. The arms fall off, the toes are turned up like some weird bat pixie, the joints are waay too loose, it's just a pile of **** really.

Loved the Spidey, hate the Bat.

This figure is the first real case of buyers remorse I've had in a while. The arms fall off, the toes are turned up like some weird bat pixie, the joints are waay too loose, it's just a pile of **** really.

Mine was a little floppy at first but I used some future floor polish to tighten up the joints. I find the arms the most frustrating part of the figure.

:lol That bad, huh? I thought he looked pretty damn cool. I keep asking for more pic but no one obliges. Maybe that's why. :lol

Bat pixie. :lol

:lol That bad, huh? I thought he looked pretty damn cool. I keep asking for more pic but no one obliges. Maybe that's why. :lol

Bat pixie. :lol

Yeah, it is. I couldn't recommend it to anyone, as you may have guessed by my post above! :lol

The "super posabity" is pretty pointless for Batman anyway, it made for a really fun Spiderman. And this thing is not cheap, but it certainly feels cheap, you barely need to touch the bloody thing and his arms fall off!
I can post a pic of armless Batman if you want.. :lol
It's just a piece of crap IMO. If I had found it in a cereal box I would be happy enough with it.
:lol

I quite like this guy, although not as much as spider-man. He is well detailed and holds poses well. I dont have any movie masters to display him with, so I hope medicom continues with this line. They should start looking at their comic book DC and Marvel properties. A mafex HUSH or Dark Knight Returns run would be awesome.

Back