MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MAGFEX_02_BATMAN_10_16CM_MAY2013_MEDICOM_3990.jpg

MAGFEX_02_BATMAN_11_16CM_MAY2013_MEDICOM_3990.jpg

MAGFEX_02_BATMAN_12_16CM_MAY2013_MEDICOM_3990.jpg

Not bad :clap looks better than the promo pics

Looks amazing... I really hope for atleast a Joker, and Begins costume... Kinda a shame no Batarangs....

Came out great. Wonder what the size diff is compared to the Movie Masters line.

If it fits in with the MM line then awesome, but if it's smaller I'm cool with that too since it might fit in the old 5" scale tumbler.

Got it from BBTS for $39.99.
They are 6.3 inches which is very close to the MM line.

The carbon fiber pattern on chest is prolly like 1/6 scale?

Everything else looks top notch in this scale though. At least for now... Can't wait to see HT's offering for the 1/12 batman to go with their 1/12 bats.

At least this figure would be partially useful, should the HT ver have a sub par headsculpt :rolleyes:

The headsculpt on this is actually what I'm liking the least. Something seems off compared to the proto pics.

Looks pretty good for a 6 inch figure, I'm surprised its made by Medicom :lol. It is worlds better than the Mattel version, and has a cloth cape, which means you can actually use the articulation.

The headsculpt on this is actually what I'm liking the least. Something seems off compared to the proto pics.

I agree about the head sculpt being off, but it's still a pretty cool looking toy, IMO. Reasonably priced, as well.:clap

Back