MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some 6" figures... and this one looks ok, something between Neca and Matty. But I think that the price will be the killer. If this is more expensive than a Neca figure, Iit's an easy pass

The price will mean everything for this! If it's not too expesive -many people will buy it(including me). For $50. or more it wont sell that many units. Its just a 6" figure after all.

:lecture :goodpost:
With the pictures i've seen of this guy, there isn't a whole lot of a difference between him and the movie masters. The weapons is all really, and a little more articulation. I think you would be better off sticking with your movie masters simply because there are a much wider range of characters that are all in scale and of the same series. (not to mention the much better price tag).

Spider-man on the other hand looks stunning I think.
Thank for your thoughts guys. :wave

Pre-ordered this. I'd like to try and see if this will mount better on the MM Batpod with all that articulation. Hopefully the scale matches.

just saw mattel's stealth fusion 8" batman. This looks much better to me & is going for about $40. Gonna get one of these instead!

you really don't want the stealth fusion one..it's a terrible design/figure.

At New York Comic Con they had this figure on display at the DST booth. The rep there said it will retail for $40 when it comes out next spring, which is a little better than the 50+ it's going for on BBTS

Why? it looks pretty good from the pictures. have you heard bad things?

I just think the articulation is hindered by the rubber suit, much less than movie masters will offer. Also, The suit might deteriorate overtime :dunno

But here is a review, maybe this will help you a bit more :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=macgKFW6T7U[/ame]

Back