MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bane came in today. It's a really cool, fine quality figure! Sturdy, with smooth joints, awesome paint, even in the flesh tones.

Can't say if it's small or what since I am moving and I have packed all my figures except Mezco Punisher. It's not that smaller, thinner indeed but Mezco figures are bulky anyway.

I have minor complaints, such as lack of articulation in the elbows despite the double joint and the kinda off-center ankles. Also, there's gaping at the shoulders with the naked arms, so they will only look fine in action poses.

All in all, it's still a solid release. I'm very pleased and I am even considering getting the Joker and Catwoman to go with it while I'm wating for Batman 3.0.

Last edited:
I'm very tempted to buy Bane but reluctant to pull the trigger due to the price tag.

When's Scarecrow being released? I'm aware that it's sometime this month but has a date been specified?

I have the whole series so far. The new ones are fantastic especially Bane.

As for release dates they are pretty easy to find with Google.

Found these on FB this morning and I couldn't be happier.

FB_IMG_1527065714071.jpg

FB_IMG_1527065718039.jpg

FB_IMG_1527065725246.jpg

OMG! Ra's, finally!

So much awesomeness in the bonus parts, too. Although, I don't really like what they are doing with that, having you buy extra figures to complete the figures you already bought.

WHOA!

Pretty much a complete line at this point, aside from Alfred and Rachel Dawes, right? Unfortunately I had to return the Batman Begins I got. He had a really floppy leg, like old mafex reputation quality. But these make me tempted to try again.

Normally I’d be elated for Ra’s, but Medicom struggles with human face sculpts so my expectations are low. The masked head sculpt will probably look fine, though, so I might end up pulling the trigger when the time comes. I love Neeson’s Ra’s.

Probably because the other one holds the cape, like on the Begins Bats?

Do we know if these come with Ra's or Bruce Wayne (more likely, I guess...)?

Ah yeah you're probably right. I would assume the Bruce Figure comes with all the extras.

Normally I’d be elated for Ra’s, but Medicom struggles with human face sculpts so my expectations are low. The masked head sculpt will probably look fine, though, so I might end up pulling the trigger when the time comes. I love Neeson’s Ra’s.

That have vastly improved over the last few releases. Catwoman for example is outstanding for the scale and Joker 2.0 as well.

Back