Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Venom released. For the size of the body, it has pretty good articulation. The two Venom sculpts are great and the Brock one is pretty good as well. Honestly, I?m really impressed with the webbing. They really nailed the McFarlane inspired design.

After watching a YouTube review, I?m really excited for Venom! Glad to hear you?re enjoying him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Venom has shipped from AmiAmi. I'm looking forward to receiving him!

Does anyone know what's going on with the DBZ Figuarts thread? It hasn't worked for me in weeks. Sorry for posting here, just wanted to see if anyone had an answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Venom looks pretty good. Had written that I thought the marvel select was the best classic venom head, but this one is pretty good the more I look at it. Maybe he's a bit too small, but I prefer that to the goofy giant venom he became later

I didn't take any pics but he feels really good in hand. Nothing feels bad QC wise, so that's a plus as far as MAFEX is concerned.

Venom looks pretty good. Had written that I thought the marvel select was the best classic venom head, but this one is pretty good the more I look at it. Maybe he's a bit too small, but I prefer that to the goofy giant venom he became later

Venom was always big via McFarlane's art. I should receive mine in mid Sept from CD Japan.

Great pics and poses! I prefer and am more familiar with the bigger, hulking Venom but I appreciate the simple McFarlane design.

Looks like Miles was released

16C53D7A-32B8-4FF1-AE11-AE824662A4D1.jpeg

98A8922D-1DD1-4185-AFC3-27EE379C0CA2.jpeg

I havent ever seen that Mafex version of Miles. Are you sure its not a custom?

Great pics of Venom!

My order from AmiAmi has been stuck on the "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" stage of shipping since 9/10, but hopefully I'll have him soon!

If you can get it for retail ( I got mine discounted) you should not regret it . In hand he blends in well with the other figures IMO

I finally opened my Mafex Venom yesterday. It's a great looking figure, and all the "Venom style" webs that come with him are very fun!

Here's the pose I settled on for now-

2c11497ae5e1183741ab658fe8f4923b.jpg

Received my Venom. The peg was stuck inside the open mouth Venom head. I will try to use a blow dryer and needle nose pliers to remove & re attach to the neck base. Anyone else had this issue?

Received my Venom. The peg was stuck inside the open mouth Venom head. I will try to use a blow dryer and needle nose pliers to remove & re attach to the neck base. Anyone else had this issue?

There is a simple solution that I got from a YouTube vid. Gently take the open mouth head, tilt the head all the way up , gently push the jaw into the head , at the same time, with your thumb hold the neck post ( gently ) and pull back the head until it pops off

you will see it pop off the peg , remember don’t use a lot of muscle. Do the same with the smiling head

It really beats heating up the head all the time and using tweezers or pliers because you can damage the neck peg

I’ve been using this method , no problems

Last edited:
Back