Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that Carnage looks so great. I'm getting serious Maximum Carnage on the SNES vibes!

I just finished adding him to my Private Warehouse on Hobby Link Japan.

He looks okay, but i think the marvel legend 3 pack wolverine is better in every way possible. Love the new Sideshow wolverine sixth scale

Wolverine has arrived. I of course, have read the horrible QC reviews posted and looks like I lucked out. Do his arms pop out. Yes, however I have to really tug at them, in no way do they just fall out by moving them , not even with just simple movements like I?ve seen on YouTube. As I said I have to really yank the arms to pop off on mine.

I got mine from HLJ, so they must?ve gotten a good batch .. who knows.

My paint is practically flawless, nothing stands out so obviously like I?ve seen with others on YouTube. Are there imperfections..sure but you really have to look closely and I mean closely.

All summed up. This is my go to Wolverine for comic and cartoon accuracy in figure form .

Unfortunately I have pics but Photobucket has been down for awhile, so I can?t post right now :gah:

However for those who have preordered ...don?t cancel . Just prey that the ones that have the QC issues where just a small batch that unfortunately some had to get.

because if you manage to get one that is QC free like mine, he is a great figure to own

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49318764347_a76586212c_m.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't get it. The arms do come off but I have to tug on them to get 'em off. They absolutely do not just fall off everytime a breeze blows by. I have two and are both the same. It's a great figure and a blast to pose. I am a bit puzzled about the missing torso articulation tho!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't get it. The arms do come off but I have to tug on them to get 'em off. They absolutely do not just fall off everytime a breeze blows by. I have two and are both the same. It's a great figure and a blast to pose. I am a bit puzzled about the missing torso articulation tho!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I forgot . My torso can pivot with a tad of tightness, but absolutely not as bad hindering that people are complaining about or demonstrated on YouTube. Damn photobucket, I wish I can post of my pics because I gotten him into some beautiful poses. I don’t want people thinking I’m just blowing smoke.

I really think a lot of people got screwed with an unusual bad batch. Because mine is nearly solid. And the different heads add to more fun, I can’t decide which way to display him . And this is a good thing.

ML is great, but this one is the one I waited my life for a 6” figure

How's the return policy in HLJ? Can you send back a figure or get a replacement part from them?

I actually had great customer service with HLJ. My figuarts TROS Rey had the worst floppy arms..both and in the past I would send them a video and then I have to wait and usually I have to send the entire product with the box back for a refund, even if I wanted a replacement figure. And then wait for them to send me a brand new figure.

Imagine my surprise that this time, after I sent them the video , they said they will send me replacement arms for Rey and to boot, I didn’t have to send my defective figure back. So I got my replacement arms and couldn’t be any happier because the first group of her arms were definitely defective.

So I’d say reach out to them if you want too.

Is there a problem with your Wolverine?

I actually had great customer service with HLJ. My figuarts TROS Rey had the worst floppy arms..both and in the past I would send them a video and then I have to wait and usually I have to send the entire product with the box back for a refund, even if I wanted a replacement figure. And then wait for them to send me a brand new figure.

Imagine my surprise that this time, after I sent them the video , they said they will send me replacement arms for Rey and to boot, I didn’t have to send my defective figure back. So I got my replacement arms and couldn’t be any happier because the first group of her arms were definitely defective.

So I’d say reach out to them if you want too.

Is there a problem with your Wolverine?

Thanks, no I don't have Wolverine yet, but some of the reviews made me nervous. Does it have to be a video tho? That's a bit much, imo.

Latest posts

Back