Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miles is a instant buy. I hope the Peter figure can fully switch out parts like Miles so he can be displayed as Spider-Man too. Gwen would be a instant buy too. Heck, I would buy Peni Parker and her suit along with Prowler and Doc Ock. So much potential for awesome toys now.

Hmmm... maybe I should cancel my PO of Venom in anticipation of a repaint...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea how much shipping typically is from those vendors?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

$9 - $12 cheap shipping, $20ish faster shipping. I pre-ordered at HLJ last night. Miles is $95 on BBTS before shipping and tax. F that.....

$9 - $12 cheap shipping, $20ish faster shipping. I pre-ordered at HLJ last night. Miles is $95 on BBTS before shipping and tax. F that.....

Thanks - I’ve used Toy-Ninja for some pre-orders because they are cheaper than BBTS ($85) and have free shipping/no tax. But they do require a 50% deposit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kind of interesting that Miles doesn't have the Jordan 1s yet Mafex has them on their Jordan promo pictures. I'm not sure how licensing works, but it's actually holding me back a bit from POing.

Kind of interesting that Miles doesn't have the Jordan 1s yet Mafex has them on their Jordan promo pictures. I'm not sure how licensing works, but it's actually holding me back a bit from POing.

It'd definitely jack the price of these. If you've got a license you can't just start using those items wherever and not pay.

BBTS markup just stupid and greedy. Import yourself from japanese vendor, you picking cheapest shipping and they will still come faster than waiting BBTS stock. You save like $15-$20

BBTS markup just stupid and greedy. Import yourself from japanese vendor, you picking cheapest shipping and they will still come faster than waiting BBTS stock. You save like $15-$20

Is it easy to return a figure or get replacement part from Japanese vendors or HLJ and Amiami? I've had issues with Mafex QC.

It'd definitely jack the price of these. If you've got a license you can't just start using those items wherever and not pay.

Ah. Well that solves that. I guess in reality it doesn't take much away from the toy. But as a sneaker collector as well, much was made of Miles wearing the Jordan 1's, so I couldn't help but be curious. Jordan Brand even released a run of Spider-Man themed Chicago Jordan 1's to coincide with the release of the movie.

For what it's worth, Mafex has a US DC license, I think the $95 is the MSRP here. Same for Robocop, he was on display at the Previews booth. So when BBTS lists that one for $95, it's the MSRP. Mafex prices their **** high.

Is it easy to return a figure or get replacement part from Japanese vendors or HLJ and Amiami? I've had issues with Mafex QC.

It all depends, they may have you send back the entire figure and if they're all like that it's just going to be the same thing. It's a gamble, it's better than it used, but still a gamble. I posted in the Mafex MCU thread about the Iron Spider issues, Medicom is doing nothing about all the broken joints on the first release, only because they're doing a second release is HLJ able to order more parts for replacement. Otherwise I'd have been screwed.

Anyway, with this figure I'm not anticipating too many issues. The clothing quality may be the most up in the air, they haven't done anything this intricate on the Mafex line yet.

Amiami is great in this regard. They have sent new parts out without issue. They even replaced a part for me that I tried to fix when they didn't get back to me for a few days. I can't recomend them enough. Just be aware that they ship these out on their dime so if you got your order in two days via DHL then your replacement part will come in 3-4 weeks. Small price to pay though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bring em on Medicom!
7.jpg81YD37BkECL._SY679_.jpg1544634141699.jpeginto_the_spider_verse___spider_man__1____png_by_captain_kingsman16_dcv26ch-pre.jpgScan12.jpgSpider-Man_Noir_(SMPITS).jpgTheProwler(ITSV).octet-stream.jpg

Peter B. will come with alternate legs to do his actual Spider-Man suit.

tt9h14d0nzc31.jpg

Back