Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a simple solution that I got from a YouTube vid. Gently take the open mouth head, tilt the head all the way up , gently push the jaw into the head , at the same time, with your thumb hold the neck post ( gently ) and pull back the head until it pops off

you will see it pop off the peg , remember don’t use a lot of muscle. Do the same with the smiling head

It really beats heating up the head all the time and using tweezers or pliers because you can damage the neck peg

I’ve been using this method , no problems

I shall try thank you, much appreciated.

Received my Mafex Venom from BBTS today! He looks amazing! Very comic accurate and in scale with Spidey. However, I?m surprised to find he?s actually smaller overall than I thought. His hands seem tiny...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received my Mafex Venom from BBTS today! He looks amazing! Very comic accurate and in scale with Spidey. However, I?m surprised to find he?s actually smaller overall than I thought. His hands seem tiny...

People forget that they are basing the comic line on Mcfarlane art work , In which McFarlane’s Venom first appeared looking like this this figure..no tongue , just a big guy in Brock like a bully and no huge claw like hands . If you go back and look at the first comic appearance of Venom , Mafex nailed it.

I think imo the spidey mafex made is a bit too tall :lecture

That Carnage looks great! Mafex is knocking it out of the park lately with all of these comic-based figures!

These Mafex comic figures look great. Would love to get some, but then I may want more. They are too expensive in my opinion though for a 6" figure as nice as they are. Same with the MEzco figures. My real weakness though is Thor. That's the one figure I wouldn't be able to pass on and would most likely buy.

I also have yet to ever find any good deals/sales/clearance on any of these comic figures. I don't want knock off's/bootlegs either so have to be careful with cheap ebay auctions.

Carnage looks awesome! A must-buy for those of us who have Spidey and Venom!

APWphmB.jpg

Can anyone confirm what the comic paint version of Spider-Man comes with? I want to pick that one up but it comes with less accessories than the regular paint version? :(

Super lame on their part if that?s the case. I want all the web effects and magnetic feet that comes with the regular. I see no reason why they wouldn?t throw that into the repainted version.

Can anyone confirm what the comic paint version of Spider-Man comes with? I want to pick that one up but it comes with less accessories than the regular paint version? :(

Super lame on their part if that?s the case. I want all the web effects and magnetic feet that comes with the regular. I see no reason why they wouldn?t throw that into the repainted version.

Looks like it comes with all 3 heads, so I don't imagine what it wouldn't come with.

Wait... what? Is that actually a thing?

EDIT: Just saw what you were referring to.
Cell shaded and metallic, so it does not match either Venom or Carnage?

What can't they just paint the damn figure straight red and blue with black
web lines... is that so difficult??

That Carnage looks like an absolutely amazing representation. My favorite Carnage figure is the Hasbro ML, but this upcoming one looks like it will the the supreme one.

Looks pretty great, I wish they would've done some black likes on the knee/elbow joints to perfect it, they're usually good with painting those too.

This figure is fantastic, best Carnage ever.

I do agree about the knees, nothing some paint won't fix but I'd much rather Mafex paint it themselves instead of having to do it ourselves. Hopefully people are giving them feedback on it and maybe they'll add that in production.

Back