Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he looks about right! He definitely looks chunky in the movie when he's eating or they're making a joke about it, but he looks pretty darn slim to me in many of the action scenes or when he's swinging around!

I think he looks about right! He definitely looks chunky in the movie when he's eating or they're making a joke about it, but he looks pretty darn slim to me in many of the action scenes or when he's swinging around!

Agreed, maybe an alternate middle section would be cool.

I'd love a beat up and bruised Peter sculpt aswell, but it looks like we'll get loads accessories with this one. Here's a better look via YouTube

https://youtu.be/vSoWHD23Oe0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been building up a Private Warehouse on HLJ for a handful of Mafex figures, but I'm just noticing today how much cheaper Nippon-Yasan has them (the Mafex figures are each ~$7 cheaper and the Figuarts Crait Luke is ~$10 cheaper). According to Nippon-Yasan's Pre-Order info page (https://www.nippon-yasan.com/cms.php?id_cms=10), you can place an order for multiple pre-orders that have different release dates and they won't ship until the last item you pre-ordered is released, but does anyone have experience with that? Some of the release dates for the Mafex figures I'm after are 11 months apart. Will Nippon-Yasan really hold something for 11 months? Does anyone have any idea how much they would charge to ship 8ish figures all at once to me in the USA?

I've been building up a Private Warehouse on HLJ for a handful of Mafex figures, but I'm just noticing today how much cheaper Nippon-Yasan has them (the Mafex figures are each ~$7 cheaper and the Figuarts Crait Luke is ~$10 cheaper). According to Nippon-Yasan's Pre-Order info page (https://www.nippon-yasan.com/cms.php?id_cms=10), you can place an order for multiple pre-orders that have different release dates and they won't ship until the last item you pre-ordered is released, but does anyone have experience with that? Some of the release dates for the Mafex figures I'm after are 11 months apart. Will Nippon-Yasan really hold something for 11 months? Does anyone have any idea how much they would charge to ship 8ish figures all at once to me in the USA?

I’ve only done the multiple pre-order once, with SHF Wasp and SHF Thor. I think they were released a few months apart, but nothing like 11 months.
So yeah they did hold the Wasp until Thor came in and then shipped both. They charge around $10 for a single figure to ship to California. I’ve ordered single figures from them since 2016 and that was the average shipping cost. And when they shipped Wasp and Thor shipping was $19.
FYI when you are signed in they have a shipping calculator.

Also they have a live chat customer service so they might be able to answer your question on how long they would hold stuff.

I’ve only done the multiple pre-order once, with SHF Wasp and SHF Thor. I think they were released a few months apart, but nothing like 11 months.
So yeah they did hold the Wasp until Thor came in and then shipped both. They charge around $10 for a single figure to ship to California. I’ve ordered single figures from them since 2016 and that was the average shipping cost. And when they shipped Wasp and Thor shipping was $19.
FYI when you are signed in they have a shipping calculator.

Also they have a live chat customer service so they might be able to answer your question on how long they would hold stuff.

Thanks for your response!

I may give their live chat a try to ask them that question, though the huge time zone difference makes that more challenging.

Thanks for your response!

I may give their live chat a try to ask them that question, though the huge time zone difference makes that more challenging.

You can also just submit a ticket, send a tweet or contact them through their Facebook

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/contact/

==========================
Please checkout my toy photography on Instagram: @chodenjipop

If any of you had problems with the claws on the back of that mafex Infinity War Iron Spider, you can possibly get replacements thru here. I've been informed they are sending replacements now.

https://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/user_support/

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

They'll even ship to the US? I am supposed to be getting mine from HLJ this month; just waiting to hear on it. Probably when the reissue of the Iron Spider comes.

They'll even ship to the US? I am supposed to be getting mine from HLJ this month; just waiting to hear on it. Probably when the reissue of the Iron Spider comes.
No idea but it's worth a try. I heard it's recommended you contact the store you bought it from first before contacting Medicom directly

Are there really no news from the Marvel line after Cyclops? I want more figures, hope a Captain America.
Been wanting a Superman from them too. Like the Batman Hush.

Anyway if anyone is interested here is a video review I made in Spanish for Mafex Deadpool

I really like him though, my favorite deadpool in this scale

Are there really no news from the Marvel line after Cyclops? I want more figures, hope a Captain America.

Anyway if anyone is interested here is a video review I made in Spanish for Mafex Deadpool

Well they went heavy with the 2 Batmans and the Spiderverse Miles recently.

I hope they're working on stuff, but not announcing it a year out from release. I don't want to see their take on Iron Man or Cap and know that it won't be out until September 2020. The wait for Miles and Peter B Parker is already painful enough.

They've already announced too much a year in advanced, I think it takes a while for them to plan and mass production

I hope they're working on stuff, but not announcing it a year out from release. I don't want to see their take on Iron Man or Cap and know that it won't be out until September 2020. The wait for Miles and Peter B Parker is already painful enough.

I know! I hate it with even video games, the wait is excruciating but they are DEFINITELY gonna continue to do the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mafex has always been like this, basically no less than 8 months from preorder to release. The first ones I preordered were the Darth Vader and Stormtroopers and they had a long preorder and then were about 3-4 months late on top of it if I remember right. And they still had crappy quality. At least they're decent now aside from the Iron Spider issue.

Oh yeah, that's what I forgot!!! Gotta contact Medicom about replacing that Iron Spider claw...

I'm hoping they go all in on 90s X-Men cartoon. Rogue, Jean and Gambit next please!

Back