Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

Gb0MLcf.jpg

Good news HLJ got Mafex Cyclops in stock and I got the email for my order . I could use some good news like this right now :yess:

Good news HLJ got Mafex Cyclops in stock and I got the email for my order . I could use some good news like this right now :yess:

Nice, I just saw the pictures on Instagram! Looking good. Hopefully Nin will ship mine soon!

dyQsacM.jpg

Saw this comparison on FB, the Mafex looks a little hunched but otherwise pretty good. I thought he'd be taller than the Mezco. I have that one and was planning to sell it depending on how I felt about Cyclops in hand.

That does not look like 4x the cost of a marvel legend.

Well it's not showing all other accessories that come with the Mafex, but most figures don't "look" their cost anyway. You wouldn't say the Mezco looks 5x the cost better than a ML figure either.

That Mafex looks the same quality as the ML. :horror

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have that specific Legend, but having others and having felt Mafex figures I can say that's not accurate at all.

New Cyclops review up

In Japanese but this guy has incredible closeups on his review

https://youtu.be/c20cLBLHESM

IMO this is the Lee Cyclops figure I?ve been waiting for. You guys can still like
ML...but this I?ll take over any day :clap

Last edited:
Mafex > Marvel Legends > Mezco

So stupid that Mezco is last. It?s the only one I own too :thud:

View attachment 482969

Saw this comparison on FB, the Mafex looks a little hunched but otherwise pretty good. I thought he'd be taller than the Mezco. I have that one and was planning to sell it depending on how I felt about Cyclops in hand.

Looks like the Juggernaut bonked the Mafex Cyke on the top his head there.
Remember, always wait for production pictures before buying.

I'm sorry, but those pics don't look like a $100.00 figure in any way.

You would be just as better off buying the Marvel Legends love triangle 3-pack
to get the lemon yellow straps... at least you get three figures that way.

Over a hundred dollars no less!

Yeah I just don?t see anything in any Mafex that warrants their price.

If anything Mafex has some really soft faces almost as soft as those Revoltechs.

People are complaining about the Spawn price but I would be ok if Mafex was that Spawn price point.

Not even Mafex Batman with huge soft goods cape and big base should go over 100.

Stupid expensive hobby lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you ordering for over $100?

I shipped it with other stuff, but mine came to $75 shipped. It's even $95 at BBTS.

Back