Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are you ordering for over $100?

I shipped it with other stuff, but mine came to $75 shipped. It's even $95 at BBTS.

My bad I was thinking of Mezco which is 100 even.

Oh well even at 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 or 100 I think they are too expensive.

I am desperately in need of a JL Cyclops with eyes effects but I just can?t get myself to dump $100 on this not after I paid the same amount of money for a huge 1/12 Snow Speeder!

I just paid $35 for a SHFA Praetorian guard now that?s more like it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch.....

Don?t watch if you have thin skin lol

What a complete disaster of a figure across the board, sad.

He really does look like a creepy angry old man lol

And seriously what the hell is that on the left yikes!

fddee6d88214599be407228669103331.jpg

https://youtu.be/C13wd-LSQkA

The revoltech WM for the same price comes with a ton of stuff and excellent proportions shame on you Mafex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah, I was confused by the Wolverine comment too. I have that figure and think it's excellent, though I'm no Wolvie expert...

Ouch.....

Don?t watch if you have thin skin lol

What a complete disaster of a figure across the board, sad.

He really does look like a creepy angry old man lol

And seriously what the hell is that on the left yikes!

fddee6d88214599be407228669103331.jpg

https://youtu.be/C13wd-LSQkA

The revoltech WM for the same price comes with a ton of stuff and excellent proportions shame on you Mafex.
Disaster? Nah. Still looks super good. Only the sloppy yellow paint on the leg bands do disappoint me. How does one get disappointed, when it basically looks exactly like the promo pics?

I?m excited for comic Mafex. It suits my taste. But doesn?t suit my wallet. $20 off of these, to make them closer to $40 would have been so much nicer.

Yeah, the guy?s entitled to his views in his video but I disagree with him; I?m not seeing any major issues, still hyped to get him. And Wolverine came out superb in my opinion.

And his view that the proportions might have been affected by the art on the box... na.

Disaster? Nah. Still looks super good. Only the sloppy yellow paint on the leg bands do disappoint me. How does one get disappointed, when it basically looks exactly like the promo pics?

I?m excited for comic Mafex. It suits my taste. But doesn?t suit my wallet. $20 off of these, to make them closer to $40 would have been so much nicer.

I definitely agree that the price hurts a bit, but at least they typically give you many display options/accessories and a stand. I bought several Mafex figures when they were $40ish and the QC hurt on those big time. One of the few times a price increase was actually visible in the quality of the release. Their C-3PO figure is probably the only time I felt robbed by a toy company, it took a while before I'd order their figures again.

Noticed Japan Post won't ship to Canada through SAL. Will EMS still work?

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G975W 發送

Cyclops has arrived

just disinfecting the package box right now . Yeah I know , the deal with packages traveling and safety..but might as well be extra safe :wink1:

Think I'm gonna ship it out next weekend instead. Already got enough to deal with this week.

Noticed Japan Post won't ship to Canada through SAL. Will EMS still work?

Yeah I think EMS is the only way to ship now, besides Fedex/DHL.

I just got my shipment from HLJ using Fedex, shipped out Sunday Night (Monday morning JP time), and got here today.

Yeah I think EMS is the only way to ship now, besides Fedex/DHL.

I just got my shipment from HLJ using Fedex, shipped out Sunday Night (Monday morning JP time), and got here today.

Same method I did..like I said just waiting For the disinfecting to dry out :wink1:

I broke my smoldering visor FYI, they are pretty tight in the heads. I even put it in hot water for a while, and that eventually let me get the visor out, but it broke as I shoved it out. I may have weaked it by pushing against it by accident before the water attempt, but that kind of sucks. They should've made the effect come out of the visor. It's way too close to the other edge, and even putting lots of pressure on one side of the visor to remove it, it's a slightly long plug and you have to push on the other side too. That's my only big complaint so far. The other minor one is the elbows/knee joints aren't painted or aren't painted the exact same color as the arms/legs.

I broke my smoldering visor FYI, they are pretty tight in the heads. I even put it in hot water for a while, and that eventually let me get the visor out, but it broke as I shoved it out. I may have weaked it by pushing against it by accident before the water attempt, but that kind of sucks. They should've made the effect come out of the visor. It's way too close to the other edge, and even putting lots of pressure on one side of the visor to remove it, it's a slightly long plug and you have to push on the other side too. That's my only big complaint so far. The other minor one is the elbows/knee joints aren't painted or aren't painted the exact same color as the arms/legs.

Ironically my effect smoke on the visor has dropped over numerous times already tonight and it hasn’t snapped yet ..but I’m cautious. On the flipside that neckpeg is like cement and it’s not easy to swap the heads ..they keep popping out when I try to turn the head without turning the neck :slap

Wolverine’s neck piece was more flexible and Spidey too :dunno

Looks brilliant out of the box. Bummer about the visor though Dukefett.

I saw the neck problem on the Fwoosh review.

Those yellow leg bands really do annoy me. But I can’t help but like the overall look.

Don’t know why the YouTubers are saying they think he’s too short next to Wolvie

He looks fine scaled to Wolverine.. he is taller :dunno

BTW ..not too fond of the unmasked Scott head

Back