Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks brilliant out of the box. Bummer about the visor though Dukefett.

I saw the neck problem on the Fwoosh review.

Those yellow leg bands really do annoy me. But I can’t help but like the overall look.

If you’re a fan of the 90s cartoon or Lee version in the comics..Mafex takes the crown as far as accuracy over ML and Mezco

Is it perfect..no, but it’s getting there IMO

Last edited:
BTW ..not too fond of the unmasked Scott head

Glasses removable? They look crooked on yours.
If you’re a fan of the 90s cartoon or Lee version in the comics..Mafex takes the crown as far as accuracy over ML and Mezco

Is it perfect..no, but it’s getting there IMO

No Cyke is perfect. ML is brilliant. Mezco is ok. But I think Mafex is my definite go to 6” Cyclops.

Great pics guyver1 thanks for sharing!

This Cyc looks great! Glad he has all the options too.

Don?t know why the YouTubers are saying they think he?s too short next to Wolvie
He looks fine scaled to Wolverine.. he is taller :dunno

Actually MaFex Wolv is too tall. If we are talking about 1:12 scale Wolvie should be closer to 5.25".
So looks like MaFex figures are running larger than that since DP is even taller than Cyc.

Man if a company did a true 1:12 scale Wolvie people would really realize how short he is (in the comics).

Great pics guyver1 thanks for sharing!

This Cyc looks great! Glad he has all the options too.

Actually MaFex Wolv is too tall. If we are talking about 1:12 scale Wolvie should be closer to 5.25".
So looks like MaFex figures are running larger than that since DP is even taller than Cyc.

Man if a company did a true 1:12 scale Wolvie people would really realize how short he is (in the comics).

I see your point..but that’s minor nitpicking..In hand ( for those who ordered and are waiting ) you will see the figure gets the job done in distinguishing the difference between the two bodies

Don?t know why the YouTubers are saying they think he?s too short next to Wolvie

He looks fine scaled to Wolverine.. he is taller :dunno

The main complaint is that Cyc's build is wrongly proportioned, he has long limbs and a very short torso. I've yet to hear a complaint about his height.
Glad you're happy with yours and I'm enjoying the pics!

Ironically my effect smoke on the visor has dropped over numerous times already tonight and it hasn’t snapped yet ..but I’m cautious. On the flipside that neckpeg is like cement and it’s not easy to swap the heads ..they keep popping out when I try to turn the head without turning the neck :slap

Wolverine’s neck piece was more flexible and Spidey too :dunno

I think the super solid neck is on purpose because of the large effects. It's definitely easier to pop the head off, position the ball joint where you want it, then put the head back on.

I don't think the torso on mine looks short in hand. I think there was some bad poses that went out early on that led people to think that. But in hand mine looks great. Aside from the effect breaking, I like mine a lot all around. Only small gripes are the knees and elbows aren't painted or aren't painted the exact same blue as the arms/legs. His arms have crazy posability, like almost Spider-Man. The Mezco jacket fits on mine, so I might sell the Mezco sans Jacket. I just don't like the head on that one, this one is practically perfect.

PFbrblDl.png

ndwUQYNl.jpg

yGlqU5Dl.jpg

XGzLCqyl.jpg

NilGdall.jpg

Assembling the Lee squad slowly with what I got ( FYI) I have the ML Rogue and Psylocke but I don?t like them )

My Cyclops came in today. Overall I?m really pleased with how he looks. I?ve got him next to Wolverine and they look great together. Wolverine is crouched over slightly with his claws out, and the height looks spot on.

Two niggles: One of his legs is a bit loose and the other, (probably more a fault with Wolverine) is that the shade of blue doesn?t match across figures. My head canon says it should be the same. The rich dark blue on Cyclops is bang on.

I didn't read this line, but it looks good in general. Hope they do a more classic look in the future but I'll probably be skipping this one for now.

Its a shame they didn't go for the classic costume. Especially since MAFEX already went with classic 90s costumes for Cyclops and Wolverine.
Although a fool's hope - but i really wanna see some modern DAWN OF X era figures.

That pig tail looks absolutely ridiculous totally ruins the entire figure.

Mafex add a white eyes short hair head and i?ll buy it and please don?t let 12 year olds in your factory paint anymore look how Cyclops leg bands came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back