macke`s new collectors room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new entry, Iron Man Maquette 331/1000:yess:
it`s really a great piece, sorry for the bad pics...

3565646233356138.jpg

6365306434356439.jpg

3137353261373031.jpg

6635343137646435.jpg

3939643439343664.jpg

Congrats on IM Macke, Great Score, Looks Great in your Collection, Very Impressive overall shot, Really like the Idea of turning the shelf on it's side that Robo, IM, HB and Arnold are displayed on, Great Idea

Nice one macke! :hi5: I love the details on IM, I also think it has an excellent likeness from the movie - great piece and sculpt!:bow

Congrats on IM Macke, Great Score, Looks Great in your Collection, Very Impressive overall shot, Really like the Idea of turning the shelf on it's side that Robo, IM, HB and Arnold are displayed on, Great Idea

Thank`s Colossus, much appreciate:)
yes i turned the shelf because in the middle of the room it wasn`t the right place. And now you see this four heroes when you open the door:hi5:

Nice one macke! :hi5: I love the details on IM, I also think it has an excellent likeness from the movie - great piece and sculpt!:bow

Thanks resin! I´m also very excited about the details from this statue,
it`s really a great piece:exactly:

Nice! It looks incredible! Another Fine peice to an already awesome collection.

I like your presentation, it is sober, a beautiful presentation of the proders, cheer for Mark 1 my friend ;)

Congrats Macke :duff
The mark I maquette, is one of the most fantastic statue I've ever seen, IMO :clap:clap:clap

:exactly: , having this piece in hand is just amazing, it`s heavy and perfect build, also the paint job is great. As you said, a fantastic statue:)

I like your presentation, it is sober, a beautiful presentation of the proders, cheer for Mark 1 my friend ;)

:bow:bow many thank`s for your compliments my friend:wink1:

Great display there, I love the Rocky stuff, some of my favourite films of all time.

Back