macke`s new collectors room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my new entry for my growing Sylvester Stallone Collection. I present you the "Rambo III 1:1 Bust" from Edinho Maga. The bust is about 23" tall, sculpted by Edinho Maga, a brazilian sculptor. This is the best likeness of Sylvester Stallone i`ve ever seen.:clap:clap The bust is strictly lim. to 25 units worldwide, I present you 07/25 which is now in my collection:yess:

3734646561663032.jpg

3338333166353865.jpg

3864386661323866.jpg

3135396565653865.jpg

3363326130643930.jpg

6136663432653439.jpg

3262393463373335.jpg

3337366433663964.jpg

Thanks to Edinho for this great deal, he is a really friendly and sympatic person!:wave

Last edited:
How did i miss this thread?Seriously dude,you have one amazing Stallone collection,i thought it was only me and Maulfan that were hardcore Sly fans so it`s nice to see more people that love Sly as much as we do.

You need to upgrade your 12" rocky statue to a 20" one though :)

Congrats on the Rambo bust,I was considering the bust myself but because of limited space i can`t have it,my honest opinion is that overall...it looks nice but it looks kinda off from some angles,still a cool piece though,i would for sure get it if i had the space.
I talk alot with Edinho and he is planning a 1:1 Bust from every Rambo movie plus Trautman,so alot more to look forward to.

How did i miss this thread?Seriously dude,you have one amazing Stallone collection,i thought it was only me and Maulfan that were hardcore Sly fans so it`s nice to see more people that love Sly as much as we do.

Congrats on the Rambo bust,I was considering the bust myself but because of limited space i can`t have it,my honest opinion is that overall...it looks nice but it looks kinda off from some angles,still a cool piece though,i would for sure get it if i had the space.
I talk alot with Edinho and he is planning a 1:1 Bust from every Rambo movie plus Trautman,so alot more to look forward to.

A 1:1 trautman would prove ones ultimate Rambo fandom imo.

Macke, congrats on that Rambo bust it looks outstanding:clap
The likeness is spot on.
There will be many enviouse Rambo fans on here.

Congratulations! An awesome bust added to your collection, Macke.. And it's only limited to 25!!!! :)

Well done, and I admit, I envy you! :) :rock :rock :rock

Thank you very very much Rock83 for your compliments:peace It´s awesome to see that there are other hardcore fans of Sylvester Stallone:wink1:
The bust is really a great work from Edinho, as you talked also with him he is so sympatic and friendly, a real nice guy:clap
Yesterday he wrote me that he`s planning a 12" sculpture from "Cobra"... would be interest to see!

Thanks again and keep on collecting

p.s: sure that the 20" statue Rambo is just preordered:yess: looks awesome!!

Last edited:
Back