macke`s new collectors room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here`s a new update, got some new entry`s:hi5:

First one of the most discussed PF`s, RAMBO:)
I like it very much and I´m happy to own the EX. 37/200:yess:

3364656334323463.jpg

3261613138326331.jpg

3330616165313537.jpg

3963373835313164.jpg

3632363935613530.jpg

6131386164336133.jpg

Hi, saw you have that Rambo 4 statue! where did you get it? Saw onces at the Statue Forum, bust didn't think it was for sale. Love to have one.

Hi, saw you have that Rambo 4 statue! where did you get it? Saw onces at the Statue Forum, bust didn't think it was for sale. Love to have one.

Hi, it`s almost sold out....
but maybe you will find it on ebay, i consider to buy one, it`s a great statue!:)

Hi, it`s almost sold out....
but maybe you will find it on ebay, i consider to buy one, it`s a great statue!:)

Almost?Where is it still available?

Nice update,arc reactor is nice but i have to comment your Stallone display off course...I really like how you display your knives with the Certificate over/under them,i got that Boot knife myself earlier,really nice for an item under 100$.

That is the HCG version of the Rambo 4 knife right?I have been much back and forth with the HCG and UC knives,the UC one is a oily black mess,while the HCG isn't accurate enough imo so i didn't buy either :lol

Almost?Where is it still available?

In Germany on Ebay I found one for 400,-Euro....:rotfl ... , a bit much...

Nice update,arc reactor is nice but i have to comment your Stallone display off course...I really like how you display your knives with the Certificate over/under them,i got that Boot knife myself earlier,really nice for an item under 100$.

That is the HCG version of the Rambo 4 knife right?I have been much back and forth with the HCG and UC knives,the UC one is a oily black mess,while the HCG isn't accurate enough imo so i didn't buy either :lol

You`re right, it`s the HCG version, and I also don`t like it much because it`s not movie accurate. I saw pics of the Gil Hibben IV machete, and it looks much better than the HCG knife... :exactly: ...

As I have not got new stuff the last few feeks I decided to change something in my room. I wanted one side of the room only for my Stallone stuff, so I made some changes.

First my last new entry:
The HT First Blood Col. Trautman, took me a long time to find, paid much but a must have in my collection:yess:

3132326235303435.jpg

6231646536366330.jpg

sorry for the bad pics.

Then I show you a press poster which I got last Friday (6th August) when I was in Berlin to see SYLVESTER STALLONE, JASON STATHAM and DOLPH LUNDGREN at the red carpet when they present the new
movie "Expendables". I was directly at the red carpet (waited 7h:cuckoo:) and had the luck to get a autograph from Jason Statham.
You see it at the left side of the poster.

3339633061633937.jpg

Back