Machew1031's Collection Update HT Marty McFly/ Rahmier84 Medicom Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machew1031's collection Update Bill the Butcher/ Medicom Yoda

Amazing Bill homie! Your bash is lookin ace! All u need is Robbie's soon to release belt rig and knives and your bash will be complete!! :yess:

Thanks bro! Real happy with the way he turned out! Yes that's the last thing I'm waiting for, hopefully Robbie will have them soon lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great update. Bill looks fantastic, as does Yoda. :clap

Been a long time coming but finally finished my Rainman Bill the butcher bash. Want to thank Rahmier84 for the magnificent weathering on the jacket, Moe for the help getting the clothes, and Rdeezy for helping me find all the parts, and Robbie for doing another run of hats and shoes! This is the most work I've ever put into a figure and I'm so happy with the way he turned out! Also been wanting a good yoda for my collection so i had the medico Yoda repainted, weathered and added hair all by Rahmier84 as well. He did an amazing job!

butcher1_zps837b1885.jpg

butcher2_zpsdec57086.jpg

butcher3_zps5ad135d7.jpg

yoda1_zpse6a538ae.jpg

butcheryoda_zps4472062c.jpg

bycollectionup_zps40cdfe16.jpg

Great Great Update and Score on finishing Bill the Butcher, Machew, Amazing Pieces and Setup in your Excellent Collection, Impressive Post my Friend.

Great Great Update and Score on finishing Bill the Butcher, Machew, Amazing Pieces and Setup in your Excellent Collection, Impressive Post my Friend.

Thanks so much Colossus! Means a lot dude! Glad you like the set up! You have an excellent collection as well!

Re: Machew1031's collection Update Bill the Butcher/ Medicom Yoda/Iminime Space Truck

Been searching for this for a while now and found it at a good price. Had to get this figure lol! Alien is one of my favorite films of all time! Overall its a great figure, the head sculpt IMO is really good not 100% but close. The clothing and flamethrower are great as well. Love the weathering on the thrower, can't see it real well on the pics but its there.

ripley1_zps3f5fe725.jpg

ripley2_zps8f42c065.jpg

ripley3_zps4382f562.jpg

ripley4_zps498bf852.jpg

ripley5_zps99c1411e.jpg

Re: Machew1031's collection Update Bill the Butcher/ Medicom Yoda/Iminime Space Truck

Now you need an Alien figure next to Ripley!

Nice collection you have there:)

Great update bro!

Now you need an Alien figure next to Ripley!

Lol yeah you right Rob! Was thinking about getting the HT big chap alien but the prices on eBay are ridiculous! I'm going to keep on the lookout for a good deal though lol

Nice collection you have there:)

Thanks Robocop!

Great update bro!

Thanks for the compliments brother!

Congrats on Ripley, looks great!

I love the lighting you used in your detolfs. I only have the small lights at the top which dont do much for statues on the lower shelves.

I love the lighting you used in your detolfs. I only have the small lights at the top which dont do much for statues on the lower shelves.

I hope Matt doesn't mind me responding to this but, you can get the longer shelf lights like he used at barlighting.com

Last edited:

I hope man doesn't mind me responding to this but, you can get the longer shelf lights like he used at barlighting.com

Don't mind at all Rob yep that's the best place I think shy of having the ikea original ones. Plus they are real easy to install too!

Don't mind at all Rob yep that's the best place I think shy of having the ikea original ones. Plus they are real easy to install too!

Awesome man so thats where you got yours as well?

Awesome man so thats where you got yours as well?

Yep! I think they are really great lights I know some people don't lights the tint of the LEDs but I think there are just fine. I think they have a longer power life than the ikeas or that's what they told me, guess I'll find out lol!

Been searching for this for a while now and found it at a good price. Had to get this figure lol! Alien is one of my favorite films of all time! Overall its a great figure, the head sculpt IMO is really good not 100% but close. The clothing and flamethrower are great as well. Love the weathering on the thrower, can't see it real well on the pics but its there.

ripley1_zps3f5fe725.jpg

ripley2_zps8f42c065.jpg

ripley3_zps4382f562.jpg

ripley4_zps498bf852.jpg

ripley5_zps99c1411e.jpg

Great Great Score and Pic's on Ripley, Machew, a Fine Addition and Excellent Post my Friend

Back