(M8) 1/6 JAWS License and Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would quite literally give up collecting to have the three men, part of the Orca, and Jaws all in 1/6 scale on a shelf.

You might want to let that breath a little....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for the sake of clarity, they've made no mention of scale, or what their license is for, whether it be statues, prop replicas or figures.

Just for the sake of clarity, they've made no mention of scale, or what their license is for, whether it be statues, prop replicas or figures.

Blitzway is leading the way with icon statues, can you imagine them getting the JAWS license for 1/4 statues -- let's face it, these are not action figures, unless you're going for a scuba Hooper in cage or a Brody laying on the sinking mast. Speaking of which, Blitzway might be the best choice for 1/6 as well, but again, we are all waiting for the Lennon M8 results. The last time we were all waiting for results, many were disappointed.

Okay, might as well use this thread for something useful - are there any good 1:6 scale sharks around? Would like one to go with a Thinderball Bond.

Y'know the thing about M8, they got...lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When that first render comes at ya, doesn't seem to be real...until the pre-order bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white, and then...oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin', the paypal refund window slams shut, and despite all their poundin' and the hollerin' on facebook, the freaks all come in and they...rip them to pieces.

You know, by the end of that first release, lost a hundred licences. I don't know how many orders, maybe a thousand. They averaged six refunds an hour.

Anyway, M8 delivered a bomb.

Y'know the thing about M8, they got...lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When that first render comes at ya, doesn't seem to be real...until the pre-order bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white, and then...oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin', the paypal refund window slams shut, and despite all their poundin' and the hollerin' on facebook, the freaks all come in and they...rip them to pieces.

You know, by the end of that first release, lost a hundred licences. I don't know how many orders, maybe a thousand. They averaged six refunds an hour.

This is the funniest damn thing I've read in awhile. Impeccable phrasing; incorporating movie dialog into an anecdote to describe what will be the most probable outcome for this licensed property. Well done!

I read this in Robert Shaw’s voice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:clap:clap:clap:winner

tumblr_o9jumaRd801rfd7lko1_500.gif

Back