M.A.G PS3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Played one match last night and the first thing I did was step to the side so I could learn the controls and the game spawns a teammate right in front of me as soon as I stab with the knife killing him and costing me xp.:lol

758239966_phfCE-L.jpg

Played some more of the beta tonight and it was a 64 player game.

I haven't got there yet (I'm at nine), but it seems from the menus that the 128 and 256 player mode are unlocked when you get your character to level 10.

LOL too true, the levels are so big and so many people that I hardly ever saw anyone.

That's the thing, these levels are BIG (so why would anyone trot around with a shotgun?). But because this isn't the actual game but the Beta, and no one's gone through the "training" levels that supposedly will help everyone work together as a squad, everyone's still playing Modern Warfare style (including me).

To that extent I think the Beta may not be great at doing its job - getting more people interested in the game. People are jumping in, acting like this is going to be MW2, and it's not meant to be a Rambo on your own mission experience.

I still want to see what happens with the actual game -- the 256 player matches could really be something, if done right.

imo, the beta is so awful that I'm just going to stop until there is a proper demo released. Nobody has mic's, there's no training, it seems to be just running around and getting shot a lot. I love the idea of huge maps and huge teams, but they need to make mics a requirement.

imo, the beta is so awful that I'm just going to stop until there is a proper demo released. Nobody has mic's, there's no training, it seems to be just running around and getting shot a lot. I love the idea of huge maps and huge teams, but they need to make mics a requirement.

Yeah I was surprised that they left off the training but the no mic's is a blessing in disguise. Nothing more annoying than listening to some 13 year old running his mouth constantly while playing a game.

I dl'ed the Beta but it no worky for me, seems like a bad idea for a game. I'll stick to my MW2 thank you.

It's boring the controls feel awkward. I don't see how anyone can like this game.

To each their own cause I kind of like it. It does not have the killstreaks of MW2 and as much as I hate capture the flag type games I have actually enjoyed the same game type on the beta. Will I pick this game up? Honestly I haven't decided yet but I think that anyone that does will not be disappointed with it.

To each their own cause I kind of like it. It does not have the killstreaks of MW2 and as much as I hate capture the flag type games I have actually enjoyed the same game type on the beta. Will I pick this game up? Honestly I haven't decided yet but I think that anyone that does will not be disappointed with it.

I'm starting to like it as well. Now I'm getting better used to the controls I'm beginning to make some headway. And I like the fact there are clear cut objectives being fought for -- battles make more sense than if everyone's just running around killing each other on tiny maps where everyone's always bumping into one another.

The bigger maps help force you to think a bit more strategically than the old run n' gun, and you can also get a sense of how they're progressing, too.

Now if we could actually just make people work in teams, this game would be fantastic!

Got in the Beta and it was terrible. For all the people in the gigantic maps, why did I only ever see 3 people?

Not to mention the terrible controls.

Back