Lurtz....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just waiting for someone to announce that they had their waitlist item converted. I pretty much gave up hope when Sideshow moved their offices a few months back and made no mention of "found" items.

Zoomaround said:
I'm just waiting for someone to announce that they had their waitlist item converted. I pretty much gave up hope when Sideshow moved their offices a few months back and made no mention of "found" items.

Well a few lucky folks reported some Ugluks and Gollum as Gollum about two weeks ago. :cool:

My "sorry" emails are coming in also. They were all for the older impossible to afford ones so I wasn't even hoping to get one. I was surprised they were allowed to be waitlisted in the first place.

Its depressing to know no more WETA -- not even a fool's hope.

Fritz said:
Did any of you notice that they're pushing the Premium Format Lurtz in the emails?

Yep. But did you also notice this line: "...along with a bow and arrow..."? Only the Exclusive comes with the bow, right? I'm on the wait list for the exclusive, so I keep waiting.

Fritz said:
Did any of you notice that they're pushing the Premium Format Lurtz in the emails?

yeah, as a "similar item" for a Moria Orc archer statue or a Lurtz buste.. "similar item".. yeah right! :rolleyes: :rotfl

Too bad, but did anybody really expect to still get a Lurtz bust or an Uruk Scout statue of the waitlist? I'm really wondering, IF they actually found a few, why on earth would they send them for retailprices instead of trying Ebay anyway....

Lynxje said:
...IF they actually found a few, why on earth would they send them for retailprices instead of trying Ebay anyway....

Same reason they offer an AP Cave Troll for a prize in a contest or send out an Ugluk Statue to wait list members a few weeks ago. In other words, because they're simply the best collectible company period! :rock

In all honestly, I make that last statement not because I'm trying to suck up but because it's really how i feel. ;) :p :D

Fritz said:
the best collectible company period! :rock

In all honestly, I make that last statement not because I'm trying to suck up but because it's really how i feel. ;) :p :D

Josh, is that you? :lol

Dooh got 7 emails about closed wailists.. one of them was Watcher in the water.

So now I will probably never own it:monkey2

Back