Luke & Yoda For Order with Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet no payment this month or next month now. I didnt even read the email, just figured it was saying that they were going to charge me again.

tomandshell said:
Just enter the annual Flash Fiction contest and get chosen as first runner up! (And it was actually $450. :cool: )

And don't even joke about a Fett delay...

:emperor
Scary this is, I wasn't joking. Has there been a SW PF that hasn't been delayed?

"Knock knock"

"Who's There?"

"Boba Fett PF"

"Boba Fett PF has been delayed"

Just kidding. I just wanted to joke about it

tomandshell said:
And don't even joke about a Fett delay...

:emperor

I hope Boba isn't delayed; 1st Quarter '07 will be my real XMas with Luke/Yoda, Boba, Yoda 1:1, and Jabba.

Now imagine this guys Jabba Fett and Luke & Yoda shipping in the same month equals a lot of complaining about the releases being too close together.

Shame on you!!!

If they delay my Boba Fett, then I will personally drive down there and steal the prototype. One way or the other, I will have it by March 31st!!!

jason2885 said:
Now imagine this guys Jabba Fett and Luke & Yoda shipping in the same month equals a lot of complaining about the releases being too close together.

Why? If it got delayed wouldn't that mean you had more time to save for everything? The only reason people should complain is if something got moved up, but that's never happened.

And Tom, we all know we won't see Fett until at least April so start taking your valume now.

Darth Loki said:
Why? If it got delayed wouldn't that mean you had more time to save for everything? The only reason people should complain is if something got moved up, but that's never happened.

And Tom, we all know we won't see Fett until at least April so start taking your valume now.
No I wouldnt complain but for some reason some people dont want $1000 going on there cards in a month. I dont care I just want them as soon as I can ge them:D

GSRJedi said:
"Knock knock"

"Who's There?"

"Boba Fett PF"

"Boba Fett PF has been delayed"

Just kidding. I just wanted to joke about it

More like this at Tom's house:

"Knock Knock"

THAT HAD BETTER BE YOU FEDEX WITH MY BOBA FETT FETT FETT!!!!!

tomandshell said:
But the Fett PF is my St. Patrick's Day present to myself!!!
April is no good...

:D

If this got here by St. Patty's day, I'd be amazed. I'm hoping to have my tax refund to pay for the Fett man.

Darth Loki said:
If this got here by St. Patty's day, I'd be amazed. I'm hoping to have my tax refund to pay for the Fett man.

Yes, that's how mine is getting paid for. But I usually have my tax refund by the end of February, so Q1 still works for me!

Nothing can compete with my anticipation for this piece...

tomandshell said:
Yes, that's how mine is getting paid for. But I usually have my tax refund by the end of February, so Q1 still works for me!

Nothing can compete with my anticipation for this piece...

Well then you should be happy that you get to wait even longer for him :D

The anticipation is half the fun.

Darth Loki said:
Well then you should be happy that you get to wait even longer for him :D

The anticipation is half the fun.
I don't think hes buying it.:lol I feel for his family if it does get delayed.:lol

mfoga said:
I don't think hes buying it.:lol I feel for his family if it does get delayed.:lol

I really hope this is delayed til May (sorry Tom) because the first QTR is going to be murder.

Back on topic, I was just wondering if we were going to get any news on the Luke and Yoda PF. God I hope we're getting the short armed version!

tomandshell said:
All I can say is--watch the evening news the night that Sideshow announces the Fett delay. You will see me on all the major networks...
Well I will make sure to say Hi if you get busted breaking into Sideshow when I do my monthly work at Ventura Mens Jail:lol

it kind of ticks me off that i used flexpay and now they are skipping a month in taking the payment and i have to wait even longer to get the item plus they have my money sooner than they should. i know, i know, i can cancel. just venting because there are no SW PF's for the rest of the year. :(

Back