Luke & Yoda For Order with Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The regular edition is now available for pre-order though I would rather be on the excl. waitlist! I wonder how fast it would be sold out.

Hallmark liked the Luke & Yoda PF so much that they are producing a smaller version for your Christmas tree this year:

lukeyoda3nu.jpg

I collect the SW Hallmark ornaments (surprise, surprise) and I was disappointed to see only 3 full size ones this year. The AT-AT with sound looks cool, btw.

I saw the others that Hallmark is producing for 2006, they are pretty nice. Ya gotta love a SW Christmas tree. :chew

That AT-AT is so mine.

I am really bummed that they aren't continuing the Lord of the Rings ornament line. I got Frodo and Gandalf, and now I guess that's it...

No Faramir!

(Story of my life...)

tomandshell said:
I am really bummed that they aren't continuing the Lord of the Rings ornament line. I got Frodo and Gandalf, and now I guess that's it...
Yes, that too! I knew there was something not in the catalog.

nice!! i really like the ATAT ornament.. he will see a tour of duty on my tree this year.

~~i might end up cancelling the PF luke and yoda :monkey2 :monkey2 might not have the extra money--i'd rather save for the PF palpatine that i forsee in the future.

i got one too saying Jan 2007. it probably only went to the flex payers. oh well no more SW pf's this year.

Maybe they just notified Flexpay customers.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Premium Format Luke & Yoda – Dagobah Training Figure Set – Sideshow Exclusive (item #71481FLEX) from our Star Wars Premium Format Figures Collection. This email notification is to keep you updated with the most current information about your order with us.

In order to ensure that you receive the highest quality Sideshow Collectible possible, we have increased quality control procedures for this highly detailed piece to assure your complete satisfaction. As such, there has been a slight delay in the arrival of this item, which is now expected to arrive into our warehouse January 2007. Due to this delay, we have adjusted your Flexpay Schedule to coincide with the arrival date of this product. Please note that your 1st payment has already been charged; therefore, the 2nd payment and final payment schedule has been updated.

"Increased quality control procedures." Hmmm.

yep, just got mine. the rest of the payments for flexpay are as shown:

Premium Format Luke & Yoda – Dagobah Training Figure Set – SSE

2nd payment December 10, 2006 - $116.66
3rd and final payment January 10, 2007 - $116.67

Kind of glad, just had to fix car, getting low on funds.

tomandshell said:
I like using a gift certificate and getting the whole thing for free. It hurts even less!
Soooo, where can I get a $350 gift certificate?

And we all know what this does to Fett's release date!

Batty said:
Soooo, where can I get a $350 gift certificate?

And we all know what this does to Fett's release date!

Just enter the annual Flash Fiction contest and get chosen as first runner up! (And it was actually $450. :cool: )

And don't even joke about a Fett delay...

:emperor

Back