1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure looks great. I'm just hoping they can pull off the clamshell helmet concept they talked about instead of a second head. That's the part that makes me nervous.

I got all excited thinkng there was a production picture of the figure.......argh!

I don't get excited about SS human characters because none ever look remotely close as the prototype. See the most recent releases of actual production pieces vs prototypes. Way too far apart.

I wish SS would pull this figure off, but I sm cautiously tip toeing around the idea.

I got all excited thinkng there was a production picture of the figure.......argh!

I don't get excited about SS human characters because none ever look remotely close as the prototype. See the most recent releases of actual production pieces vs prototypes. Way too far apart.

I wish SS would pull this figure off, but I sm cautiously tip toeing around the idea.

X2!!!!!!!!

Looks pretty cool. I'm interested in seeing the final product but not sure if this version of Luke is really essential to me.

Looks pretty cool. I'm interested in seeing the final product but not sure if this version of Luke is really essential to me.

I will get this version when it release. This is what he is wearing when he blew up the Death Star. :)

Back