Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would chime in. I just put Luke on the Pro body(CW Ani). It is a little taller but overall it looks much better. I tried it on a slim TT but didnt like it. I did pad the mid-section a little with cotton. Also CW Ani gloved hand used,
These are mobile pics.

0912001921-1.jpg

0912001922-1.jpg

0912001921a-1.jpg

Jedi Luke is a figure that with a bit of TLC can look really great next to any release by any company, I feel.

If they did an upgrade to Jedi Luke by doing an Endor Luke, I would be good with that. But I would certainly not want to see the Jedi Luke figure revisited this early in the line. We don't get enough figures (for me, at least) to start re-visiting older figures. I have no issues with Jedi Luke at all. I don't even suffer from doll dot anxiety.

If they did an upgrade to Jedi Luke by doing an Endor Luke, I would be good with that. But I would certainly not want to see the Jedi Luke figure revisited this early in the line. We don't get enough figures (for me, at least) to start re-visiting older figures. I have no issues with Jedi Luke at all. I don't even suffer from doll dot anxiety.

I do. The Doll Dot™ makes Luke look like a girl.

I had my Luke in his box for over a year, took him out a couple of weeks ago and changed him to a slim TT body, looks a lot better IMO. I like him much better now, and put him back in my Detolf.

Luke_3.png

Jedi Luke is a figure that with a bit of TLC can look really great next to any release by any company, I feel.

Tis true. :exactly: Awesome pic agonistes86!

A quick Paint job (not photoshop, thats for sizzies, real men use PAINT.) to see which eye position would be optimal, and I say the pic on the left would be just about perfect, making him look on his guard, rather than suprised!

2mqkjmd.jpg

Who agrees? Will probably repaint mine like the one on the left :rock

Picked up Jedi Luke today alongside 2 other SW figures. Overall I really like the figure. The expression is not that bad but it does look pretty weird in pictures. Can't seem to get a good angle. Funny thing was my g/f looked at the figure after we got back home and was like "Why does he have an o crap type of expression?" lol

JediLuke1.jpg

I always felt the expression was from the Dagobah scenes, when he's contemplating Yoda.

Back