Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LUKE WITH FRIENDS...

58415_10150257278910542_580525541_14538175_8023648_n.jpg

Picked up Jedi Luke today alongside 2 other SW figures. Overall I really like the figure. The expression is not that bad but it does look pretty weird in pictures. Can't seem to get a good angle. Funny thing was my g/f looked at the figure after we got back home and was like "Why does he have an o crap type of expression?" lol

JediLuke1.jpg

JediLuke2.jpg

JediLuke3.jpg

This figure above all others is the one that I wish SSC would go back and redo. What was great back then is definitely lacking now with the newer figures being a huge step forward from this. I really hope we get an Endor Luke with an unhelmeted sculpt so I can make a Jedi Luke that looks as awesome as my Obi-Wan or Sidious.

This figure above all others is the one that I wish SSC would go back and redo. What was great back then is definitely lacking now with the newer figures being a huge step forward from this. I really hope we get an Endor Luke with an unhelmeted sculpt so I can make a Jedi Luke that looks as awesome as my Obi-Wan or Sidious.

dude,i cant tell from your sig cause she has no face...but who IS that chick ??

I'm gald you like him and got him. Despite other distractors, I agree with you that he's overall still a good figure. His overall outfit is nice!

Decided to try Luke out on a Prometheus body since its about the same height as a short male Buck, but has better lines.

Pretty easy conversion, the Buck feet and hands work on the Prometheus. Only extra piece needed was a HT short neck plug. I think it looks a lot better and gets rid of that emaciated look, although he still doesn't have a butt :lol

bbs-1.jpg

Nice pic!!

Thanks. :)

I had Luke unopened for several years and decided last week to open it. I really dig the figure.

I actually had him displayed for a couple of years, then never put him back up after I moved in the spring of last year. I really like the fig too, and completely fell in love with him again now that I opened him back up and switched the body. Definitely wouldn't mind a new headsculpt though. I'm currently learning to repaint 1:6 heads/eyes, so when I feel confident enough that I won't mess it up, he's getting some new eyes at least. :)

Found an older pic of him in my photobucket account too, don't know if I posted it here yet, really like this pose a lot. This was still on the buck body:
LukeSkywalker.jpg

I had my Luke in his box for over a year, took him out a couple of weeks ago and changed him to a slim TT body, looks a lot better IMO. I like him much better now, and put him back in my Detolf.

It looks really good on a Slim. Hopefully, Hot Toys will release a new version soon.

I say we keep this thread alive to show Sideshow that they NEED to make a new Jedi Luke.

Yea really...and this year would have been the perfect time for a Hoth Luke.

Back