Luke Is Shipping!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update - I received my "Ground Pre-Shipment" notice that says delivery is scheduled for 3/25 (Saturday), so I guess that means I'll get him Monday.

If your notice is from Fed Ex you should realize that they do deliver on Saturday, so don't assume it won't be there til Monday.

Mine is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. :clap

EVILFACE said:
Damn, nothing on my porch except a Hooker!!

hooker.jpg

The UPS man even tried covering it up with the welcome mat lolol.

You really can get just about anything online these days.

EVILFACE said:
I just called Sideshow and they said quit calling about Luke. They also said that anyone else that called them about when Luke was shipping, their exclusive order would be cancelled and sent to wait list members.

LOL :monkey5

Ah, the old "U.S.E.S" or "Uses" for short! As in, one "uses" it for a good time!

Car exhaust system. Uh huh. Whatever helps you sleep at night... :rolleyes: :naughty

Still no Luke shipping notice. (This is me trying to get the thread back on track!)

Still no notice, and no charge. I ordered about an hour after it went on sale. It's frustrating hearing about all these people getting notices, but I thought someone here posted that Luke would be shipping the middle of this week and I hoped I'd get him by the weekend, so even if I don't get a notice 'til tomorrow or so, I should still get him before the weekend. Hopefully:monkey3

well i just talked with sideshow and they said mine will not be shipping out till after the move. :monkey2 :sick

Yeah, it's rather strange for me as well.... I even called a week ago and asked if they could hold payment until Monday. They initially told me that it would push back shipment for a week... which was no problem for me...

But then I got the notice Monday saying that it shipped and would be here Friday. And my card was charged the same day. Good deal.

I'm sure that the rest of you will have it coming. I know that sometimes the notice doesn't go out until you have it in hand or it's only a day away. Last time I did not get a notice until the day before I got it...

Either way... it's not a big deal.. we all want this thing, especially it being the first of the bunch. And anticipation is a major thing.. but it'll be fine as long as we are patient.... Like Jedi...

Last edited:
well i can always hope that it will ship this week, but talking to customer service today was a big blow to that hope. i know its only one more week but with everyone talking about their shipping notices and charges it makes the waiting that much more agonizing! :horror

I'm going to continue to assume Luke will be delivered sometime in April. That way, I won't be disappointed...must...not...raise...expectations.... :D

This was posted over at RS:

Please note that the item that RS photographed at ToyFair was the Production piece for the Luke 12 inch figure. I think every fan will be pleased with the collectible that they receive!

I do believe that everyone thinks Sideshow has a transporter from the Star Trek franchise! It usually takes about 48 hours from processing to shipping so please be patient as most of the Luke Ex. figures have begun leaving the U.S.warehosue today.

Congratulations to all that ordered this figure!

Best,
Chicky
Sideshow

So most of the exclusives are shipping today. Excellent news.

Wor-Gar said:

Please note that the item that RS photographed at ToyFair was the Production piece for the Luke 12 inch figure. I think every fan will be pleased with the collectible that they receive!

I do believe that everyone thinks Sideshow has a transporter from the Star Trek franchise! It usually takes about 48 hours from processing to shipping so please be patient as most of the Luke Ex. figures have begun leaving the U.S.warehosue today.

Best,
Chicky
Sideshow

Dude, you are so ON today. :clap

Wor-Gar said:

Best,
Chicky
Sideshow

Sideshow doesn't have a transporter?! Next you'll be telling us the lightsabers won't actually ignite.

tomandshell said:
I always console myself with the thought that even though we Californians have to pay sales tax, we are rewarded with the chance to be the very first to receive new items when they ship.

Remember, tax on Grievous is going to be about $35 extra!!

Oh, come on Tom! Not only do we Europeans have to pay more tax, we also have to wait much longer to receive our collectibles in most cases. Just for the record: every single 12" I've ordered, and I have ordered ALL of the new SW and LOTR line so far, will cost me in the end about $ 92. That's at least the price I've payed for my Metaluna Mutant. The sweet General will cost me approximately $ 86 on taxes (estimated). We'll see what the EU customer survey that SSC organized recently can change about that. But I don't have much hope. With all these thing said, I like to bring up that fellow board member Seretur from Croatia has to pay even more, since he has to order form the US directly. I know the SSC customer support is dealing with this, and I hope they find a solution for this situation.
Sorry for going off topic. I just wanted to show that there is always someone that has to wait longer, and has to pay more.

Back