Luke Is Shipping!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wednesday I'm out of town. I don't relish the thought of Luke sitting on my doorstep all day until I get home at 10 PM. I sure hope he shipped tonight and I just didn't get the e-mail.

Maybe I should post my home address, and somebody can be nice enough to stop by on Wednesday and watch over him until I get home? :monkey3

got mine too. he'll be here TOMORROW!!!!! Shipped today, here tomorrow.TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess the only way to know for sure is

If your card hasn't been hit, he hasn't shipped, but I can definitely say Fedex showed up at my door twice before receiving my shipping notice (which came later that evening).

No shipping here either. Hopefully being in AZ, it won't take too long. It's finally real, it's like some sort of cloud has lifted and the reality of these figures is finally hitting home. I can't wait!!!:monkey4 :monkey1 :google

tomandshell said:
Nothing!! Nothing!! Nothing!!

I think I have worn out my mouse from refreshing my inbox, and all for...

Nothing!!

Nada here too

If I don't get a knock on my door by noon, looking at Wed or even Thurs :google

Checked my account, and my order was placed at 11:55 for Luke when he went up on 11-11-05. (We were told he would go up sometime after noon.) I was in the Fantacular chat with Chris at the time, and he told us when it was up for sale and I purchased it immediately. I am positive that I was one of the first few orders in, within the first few minutes. I wonder--are they not shipping the orders out in the order that they were placed?

I am a sad little monkey... :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

tomandshell said:
Checked my account, and my order was placed at 11:55 for Luke when he went up on 11-11-05. (We were told he would go up sometime after noon.) I was in the Fantacular chat with Chris at the time, and he told us when it was up for sale and I purchased it immediately. I am positive that I was one of the first few orders in, within the first few minutes. I wonder--are they not shipping the orders out in the order that they were placed?

I am a sad little monkey... :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

They don't ship in order placed, closest they get to that is with PF, first 300 orders get the first 300 shipped, etc. but in no particular order. If they did my PF Vader Ex would be Edition # 10! I got #301. I think they just shipped them out in lots, first 300 out last night, next 3-500 out Tues and so on, they can only ship out so many in one day and today they probably just finished inventory on the new shipment so had less time to ship out.

I'm really thinking Wed for us Tom,

I'll send r2 from here in Hollywood to guard the Perimeter of your house once Fedex has left until ureturn Wed. :r2d2line

Any idea when the lowly people like me who only have the regular edition will start to receive theirs? I ordered on 11-14-05...Doh!

Don't know. Like T&S, I got in early too on 11-11 and ordered Luke...but I have no idea how they organize and process the orders. Certainly its not first to order, first to ship.

It's part of the new cruelty I guess. The Yurps get vamp Darla first and everyone but the City of Angels gets their shipping notice for Luke before we do.

I can't take it anymore!

well i am in san diego and my estimated delivery is for tue :banana :banana so here is hoping that he shows up here tomorrow!!

Darklord Dave said:
It's part of the new cruelty I guess. The Yurps get vamp Darla first and everyone but the City of Angels gets their shipping notice for Luke before we do.

I can't take it anymore!

LOL Dave! Even though I got my ship notice, I'm in NY so I won't receive Luke til friday or saturday.

Darklord Dave said:

I can't take it anymore!

Well, this really brings up some questions about how they process their orders. I guess I always thought it was first come, first served, but now it seems that it's not. How are they deciding who gets theirs first? By zip code? It's odd that so many of us who ordered early in California are being left out when it comes to shipping. Weird! If he ships today and arrives tomorrow morning, I will be very sad if I get home late tomorrow night and find he is not on my porch. Stupid neighborhood kids won't know the value of what they stole from me...

Hopefully the Luke shipping box won't have a big picture on it like that Maul box!:horror

Back