LOTRFan's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congerking said:
Mickey makes an excellent jedi. I'm going to have to drive down to disneyland to see if I can find him.

Go to the Star Trader (shop when you come off of Star Tours) or the Disneyana store on Main Street, good luck. :cool:

Nice collection and pics; Did you repaint the PF Han and Luke - they look better in your pics than what I have seen for production, especially the lips?

AmanaMatt said:
Nice collection and pics; Did you repaint the PF Han and Luke - they look better in your pics than what I have seen for production, especially the lips?

Nope. Maybe I just got lucky?! I have seen a few other Luke and Han in person, I suppose mine don't look quite so orange. :cool:

Here are a few shots of an Isengard display :orthanc -

IsengardDisplay001.jpg

IsengardDisplay004.jpg

Somehow the Kong/Rex piece wound up on set.

LOTRFan said:
Go to the Star Trader (shop when you come off of Star Tours) or the Disneyana store on Main Street, good luck. :cool:

Do you think they have one in downtown disney? cause I would rather save $50 and just go shopping there...

congerking said:
Do you think they have one in downtown disney? cause I would rather save $50 and just go shopping there...

I have passes to Disneyland, free shopping for me. Hmm, not sure about Downtown Disney, maybe; or at least they could bring one over for you. :confused:

LOTRFan said:
I have passes to Disneyland, free shopping for me. Hmm, not sure about Downtown Disney, maybe; or at least they could bring one over for you. :confused:

can they do that? I was under the impression that if it isn't in the shop, you're screwed.

I am not sure. I am however going to D-land soon, and could potentially pick one up for you, I am going to try to get one for someone else already. :cool:

Thanks. I actually need to do a real update here soon, esp once ol' Lurtz arrives. :monkey5

DannieDarKo said:
Matt don't forget to hit me up with the details of the Lurtz case you purchase. :monkey3

Fo' Shizzle! I just have to get him first ... :monkey5

I am actually building a pretty nice display right now with the UC Uruk Scimtar. :cool:

congerking said:
Mickey makes an excellent jedi. I'm going to have to drive down to disneyland to see if I can find him.

If you belive that, I hope you realize it's just "good old uncle Walt" playing a nasty mind trick on you... :D

Quick update, though I have moved a few things since these pics were taken.

Display10-2.jpg

Display10.jpg

Display10-1.jpg

Display10-4.jpg

LurtzPFComparison005.jpg

Back