LOST discussion - thar be spoilers ahead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how they always use the numbers. Sayid asks that dude he killed what time it is. "It is eight fif......" Then he gets shot.:lol:lol:lol

I imagine it dates back to the civilization that built the temple and the four toed statue. We still have lots to learn about the history of the island.

Pretty cool link Bannister. I wonder what's up with the two different messages. Go back, don't go back.

Best season of LOST ever! And a great finale. I'm hoping that Desmond's story isn't over yet, I'd almost want to lose anyone else but him.

And I'd imagine the first part of next season is Ben and Jack trying to convince Kate and Sun to go back - I don't think Sayid or Hurley will be hard sells.

That reminds me, what did Sun say to Whidmore? I got a :censored phone call and missed that part.

Best season of LOST ever! And a great finale. I'm hoping that Desmond's story isn't over yet, I'd almost want to lose anyone else but him.

And I'd imagine the first part of next season is Ben and Jack trying to convince Kate and Sun to go back - I don't think Sayid or Hurley will be hard sells.

I doubt Desmond's story is over since Ben wants to kill Penny.

I doubt Desmond's story is over since Ben wants to kill Penny.

And apparently Sun now wants to kill Ben (or someone else).

No way we've seen the last of Desmond. Since he's the only non-nefarious connection between Whitmore and the original Castaways he will be key in how it all shakes down.

What will also be very interesting to see is how Locke went from the new leader of The Others (and controller of the island) to leaving to talk to those who left and ultimately dying as a result.

Another key component: why the physical manifestation of Jacob (or the island itself) is Jack and Claire's father. That has to be significant, because even Michael saw him before the explosion... and he has no idea who he is.

What will also be very interesting to see is how Locke went from the new leader of The Others (and controller of the island) to leaving to talk to those who left and ultimately dying as a result.

Another key component: why the physical manifestation of Jacob (or the island itself) is Jack and Claire's father. That has to be significant, because even Michael saw him before the explosion... and he has no idea who he is.

I'm thinking because he's the only one who crashed on the island who was already dead. So jacob could take his persona. WEird part, was that "jacob" has reach off the island, I assumed he was only ON the island. SO now we know that the "ghost" off the island really is jacob

Great Finale! I'm hoping that Jin isn't dead. Maybe Faraday and the red shirts were able to pick him up. I think maybe next season will start with the people left on the island and the six will be left on the back burner for awhile. Can't wait for next year.

ecko.jpg

"Checkmate Mr. Ecko"

:horror Creepiest part of the finale :horror

well if all 6 have to go back to the island and also locke.......wouldnt that almost seem like ben is trying to fix things? (probably for his own benefit) i think he will move the switch back and bring back the island from where/whatever time and everyone will be there at the island. i dont know how they could avoid catastrophic paradoxes though. but as ben said......he always has a plan.

well if all 6 have to go back to the island and also locke.......wouldnt that almost seem like ben is trying to fix things? (probably for his own benefit) i think he will move the switch back and bring back the island from where/whatever time and everyone will be there at the island. i dont know how they could avoid catastrophic paradoxes though. but as ben said......he always has a plan.

Oh no doubt absolutely Ben is trying to get them to go back for his own benefit. I was a bit surprised he gave up his "command" so easily to Locke. I'm sure that he wants it back.

Back