LOST discussion - thar be spoilers ahead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who signed up with Octagon Global Recruiting? And did you notice that they are doing their 'recruitment' in San Diego the week of SDCC?

that was the absolute best 2 hours of lost i have ever watched...............AMAZING !!!!!! :banana

:lol I missed part of that comercial. All I caught was the unpaid positions part and I was thinking, "what the hell, is it some kind of experiment or something?"

Good, no great, finale. Can't wait to see how this all turns out.

So much for my theory that the island won't let him die!

But most troubling is poor Jin, potentially jumping to relative safety from the freighter explosion and swimming madly toward the island, only to have it vanish before even the helicopter (which left ahead of him) could reach it. Did he eventually drown, or did the sharks get him? I assume that when Daniel saw the freighter explode he turned the raft around and got back to the beach in time, but there is no way that Jin swam there faster than the helicopter--assuming he even survived that explosion.

And does this mean that Desmond will not be a regular next season? Just in hiding with Penny and maybe a guest star a few more times before the end of the show?

Awesome scene with Claire, too. Almost made my hair stand on end. What is going on with her?

Too much to think about...

So much for my theory that the island won't let him die!

But most troubling is poor Jin, potentially jumping to relative safety from the freighter explosion and swimming madly toward the island, only to have it vanish before even the helicopter (which left ahead of him) could reach it. Did he eventually drown, or did the sharks get him? I assume that when Daniel saw the freighter explode he turned the raft around and got back to the beach in time, but there is no way that Jin swam there faster than the helicopter--assuming he even survived that explosion.

And does this mean that Desmond will not be a regular next season? Just in hiding with Penny and maybe a guest star a few more times before the end of the show?

Awesome scene with Claire, too. Almost made my hair stand on end. What is going on with her?

Too much to think about...

I think Jin is a goner. And I think Daniel on those on the raft are SOL. Also think Claire is dead now too.

I wonder if Locke will come back to life when brought back to the island? Patchy (where was he this season anyway?) came back to life multiple times.

I also thought they did a good job on making Locke look dead in that coffin. I went to a Great-Grandparent's funeral not too long ago, so I was impressed just how similar he looked! :horror

Yeah, there are just to many things to think about right now. I will rewatch them tomorrow night after BSG and try to ask questions as I watch it. But, killer ending to the season. Can't wait for 2009 to get here already!!!!!

I really can't wait to see how the show progesses from here. Is the main part of the show going to be "off island" now or will it still focus on the "islanders" and "flash" over to the "off-islanders?"

Plus, WHY did Locke leave the island? He was the only character I was sure would never leave. :confused:

Plus, WHY did Locke leave the island? He was the only character I was sure would never leave. :confused:

Well, remember that Jack said when Locke came to him, he was talking about all the bad stuff that happened on the island??!! Maybe Locke thought that all of them coming back could stop whatever was going on..........

We saw that the Others had the ability to leave the island (Tom in New York) and with his room full of money and passports, I think that Ben could come and go as he pleased. Presumably, that option was available to Locke after replacing Ben and he went to the mainland in an attempt to lure the Six back (just as Alpert went to the mainland to lure Juliet). Somehow, when he was there under his assumed name Widmore caught up with him and had him killed. Now he's in Jack's trunk...

We saw that the Others had the ability to leave the island (Tom in New York) and with his room full of money and passports, I think that Ben could come and go as he pleased. Presumably, that option was available to Locke after replacing Ben and he went to the mainland in an attempt to lure the Six back (just as Alpert went to the mainland to lure Juliet). Somehow, when he was there under his assumed name Widmore caught up with him and had him killed. Now he's in Jack's trunk...

I think that too. Jacob told John that he had to bring the six back to the island. I think that when he was doing that, Widmore found him and killed him. When locke was off the island, do you guys think he was walking, or back in the wheelchair? What if, when locke goes back to the island, he wakes up and lives HAHAHAHA

SO glad that Desmond/Penelope are back together, they were the classic Odysseus story on lost and happy they got reunited.

Now with claire, why would the island/jacob/locke want the six to come back and then "ghost claire" or whatever she was, not want aaron to come back? seems like there are two sides......hate to wait 8 months for new episodes :monkey2:monkey2

I assume that when Locke's body gets back to the island (along with Christian and Yemi and Ana-Lucia and Libby and Boone and Charlie) that we will see him again--if not literally resurrected, then as a ghost or absorbed into Jacob or however the heck they explain all the appearances so far.

Is it possible that Charles Widmore could of been on the Island when Ben first arrived on the island as a boy???

I think Jin is a goner. And I think Daniel on those on the raft are SOL. Also think Claire is dead now too.

I wonder if Locke will come back to life when brought back to the island? Patchy (where was he this season anyway?) came back to life multiple times.

I also thought they did a good job on making Locke look dead in that coffin. I went to a Great-Grandparent's funeral not too long ago, so I was impressed just how similar he looked! :horror

I had that same reaction, he really did look dead and not like he was just sleeping or something. That had to have been eerie for the actor to see. Would send chills down my spine.

So the way I'm seeing what happened with Ben moving the island is he moved that wheel and the island moved, and I'm guessing that is when he went to the desert. So at some other point in time they used the polar bear to move the island and that how it landed in the desert?

I had that same reaction, he really did look dead and not like he was just sleeping or something. That had to have been eerie for the actor to see. Would send chills down my spine.

So the way I'm seeing what happened with Ben moving the island is he moved that wheel and the island moved, and I'm guessing that is when he went to the desert. So at some other point in time they used the polar bear to move the island and that how it landed in the desert?

Yea, remember the cut on his arm that he got when falling down the ladder, he had the same cut when he landed in the desert.

Maybe someone has brought this up already, but has everyone already forgotten how damned manipulative Ben can be. I definitely got a weird feeling from him when he was talking to Jack in the funeral home last night. I think he is up to his old tricks in one way or another!

Did you see on Good Morning America this morning the other two alternative endings they had made with Sawyer and Desmond in the coffin just in case something leaked out?

Back