LOST discussion - thar be spoilers ahead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i kinda hope your right but the emotion sun had at his tombstone leads me to believe that he really is dead.

I dunno.
If I had to leave my husband on that island knowing, or NOT knowing his fate...
I too would be balling my head off holding our baby daughter!
icon_crying.gif

And don't worry, Cowboy! This is *not* the last season, thankfully. :D

There are 2 more seasons after this one, 6 seasons total, with 35 episodes left after this season of 13.

so 41 episodes left to air with at least two maybe three of those being 2 hour finales.

Who will it be? I predict........Claire!!!!

oh hell no............not claire !!!!!! she's way too hot to die. :monkey5
there arent enough :monkey2 :monkey2 to post if that happens.
but in all reality it might make sense with kate having aron and she isnt a oceanic 6 survivor. thats still gonna suck if she does kick it.

But hey, it's not like all the people on the island wind up dead unless they leave. I think that is what Jack was rambling about at the end of Season 3. They have to go back to rescue them. Just my opinion.

And can someone list just for clarification the Oceanic survivors we have off the island as of now? I have to prove a point to my co-worker. Thanks.

Sayid
Jack
Hurley
Kate
Sun
Aaron (speculating that he's in fact Claire's Son and not someone elses or Kates)
Ben (speculating he's off the island, he could of been talking to Sayid on the phone from the island thou)

Oceanic Six:

Jack
Kate
Sayid
Hurley
Aaron
Sun

"survivors" according to jack in court

Marshal Mars and one more not mentioned, I'm guessing Claire

For a Total of Eight Survivorrs of which 6 only "survive" to get rescued

Well, we are arguing if in fact Aaron counts?? He would not have been a registered member of the flight so..... But he did make it off the island. We figuring he would have to be Clarie's, as the court issue is happening pretty soon after Kate gets off the island.

And what is this 8 thing about. They keep saying the Oceanic 6 or am I hearing it wrong??

The 8 refer to the Oceanic 6 and the 2 that Jack said in court died after the crash. The producers have said that Ben could have assumed the identity of one of the people on the plane, which I don't really buy, so they're still leaving it up in the air as to whether or not he's one of the "6".

Last episode for 5 WEEKS!? I wanna cry. :monkey2

If Ben isn't one of the 6, then he must have gotten off the island by some other means, right? If so, doesn't that open the possibility that others could have snuck off the island somehow?

Back