Lord of the Rings: Conquest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just played it for a bit. Man this game is gonna be fun. :rock I hope we have several so we can form a kick ass team.

One thing I thought was really cool during the MP part I played was I saw someone as Gandalf The White, Battle Troll, and Lurtz. Its pretty much a hack/slash game for both single player and MP. So if thats not what you're into then I would suggest passing but honestly I love the chance to go through and play the LOTR story line.

One thing I thought was really cool during the MP part I played was I saw someone as Gandalf The White, Battle Troll, and Lurtz. Its pretty much a hack/slash game for both single player and MP. So if thats not what you're into then I would suggest passing but honestly I love the chance to go through and play the LOTR story line.

I like it and I agree its not for everyone but if they like LOTR and the SW battlefront gameplay system than I would say this game would be right up their ally. I haven't tried the MP yet I will just wait until release but I have done the tutorial 5 times already.

I like it and I agree its not for everyone but if they like LOTR and the SW battlefront gameplay system than I would say this game would be right up their ally. I haven't tried the MP yet I will just wait until release but I have done the tutorial 5 times already.

Yeah, if you like BF then this game is a nice LOTR version. The only version of MP they had available was capture the flag which was fun like I said. I plan on playing through the tutorial several more times and playing against Sauron at the end was sweet. :rock

Gee thanks!

ill add you tomorrow, i keep looking at the trailers for this game it looks sweet, im a bit confused with the hero system on multiplayer can any tom ^^^^ and harry choose to be a hero so you have a whole army of lurtz or?

Cool. I don't know on that. I was just a generic guy but saw some playing as those guys I listed.

Played it a bit. It's fun, single player is awesome online is pretty good.

As far as the heroes go, if it's like the Star Wars games then you can set it to what person it chooses to be a hero (only one at a time) usually the best player. Some of the stuff acts like vehicles, like the Ents, or Wargs. But stuff like Gandalf or Lurtz are heroes and there's only one person playing as them.

Yeah, during story I know thats the case but during the MP it seemed folks started off like that.

Maybe it just randomly chooses someone from the start to play the hero. I know in the Star Wars games you could change the game settings to do that or random or just choose the best/worst player.

Back