Lord of the Rings: Conquest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I will agree with you that most people will still play GOW 2. I wont quit playing gears but it wont stop me from playing other games that I like. Dont get me wrong I love playing with my brothers every night but I wont let it dictate what games I buy and play.

Same here. I love GOW2, but i'd like to mix it up a bit with a lot of other games... growing tired of the same game every night. When I didn't play for a couple weeks over Christmas time, it was a relief to tell the truth. Made me want to play other games/go back and buy old ones.

I agree! Thats why I plan on buying Killzone 2. ;)

I plan on getting that one too.

That makes 3 of us.

i'll be getting this one for sure once i have money again. :eek:

and the way i see it is even if it doesn't catch on as a semi-regular Brotherhood MP game, i'm sure it will still be as fun as SWBF 1 & 2's (two of the few Xbox 1 games i still have) single player.

besides can't wait to pummel elves as Sauron!:ogat :rock

I watched gameplay of this game, and it seems very very boring and stupid running after someone who is also running and trying to slash. It just doesn't seem to work well......Battlefront works great because of the projectiles, but with 90% melee and a few bow and arrows....I don't think it will work that well in this game.

I played the demo last night on the PS3 and it was pretty good. The demo lets you play the training level and fight the opening battle against Sauron. It plays pretty much like the battlefront games where you have control points and different classes. If I had to nitpick at anything it would be the graphics which look a little dated for a next gen game but hopefully that's only on the demo.

I played the demo last night on the PS3 and it was pretty good. The demo lets you play the training level and fight the opening battle against Sauron. It plays pretty much like the battlefront games where you have control points and different classes. If I had to nitpick at anything it would be the graphics which look a little dated for a next gen game but hopefully that's only on the demo.

Hmmmm, I may wait for full reviews from the Freaks before I pick it up then if the graphics looks dated.

Hmmmm, I may wait for full reviews from the Freaks before I pick it up then if the graphics looks dated.

Fire up your PS3 and check it out and see what you think. The character models were fine it was the background that looked off to me.

Fire up your PS3 and check it out and see what you think. The character models were fine it was the background that looked off to me.

My Blu-Ray player will play games too? :confused::D

I might do that. I have never DL'ed a demo on the PS network. Where do I go for it?

My Blu-Ray player will play games too? :confused::D

I might do that. I have never DL'ed a demo on the PS network. Where do I go for it?

:lol:lol:lol Yeah it plays games every now and then until it decides it doesn't want to work anymore.

Go the the PlayStation store and click on demo's it is one of the featured downloads.

You can tell from the pics that maybe they're a little dated but I can't pass on having an awesome LOTR game to play.

Back