Lord of the Rings: Conquest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pandemic_LOTR_Conquest_MinasTirith2.jpg

Oh my God, they do wear red! :lol

This will be a game that 5 people buy and play 5 or 6 times. :horror

:lol:lol

You must be thinking of Nascar which I would still be playing but after the second time my profile locked up I really didn't feel like building my car back up so lets hope '10 is better.

:lol:lol

You must be thinking of Nascar which I would still be playing but after the second time my profile locked up I really didn't feel like building my car back up so lets hope '10 is better.

Let me see:

Nascar 09

Soul Caliber

Unreal Tournament PS3

Just for starters.....

Let me see:

Nascar 09

Soul Caliber

Unreal Tournament PS3

Just for starters.....

I bought Nascar 09 because I wanted to have a fun racing game and never would have thought that any of my buds would have picked it up to play online. I had fun racing with you guys and would love to do it again if this years version doesn't lock you're profile up and make you start from scratch.

I never picked up SC I just cant get into fighters anymore and UT3 well that game was just garbage and the only people I know that had it was you, me, Kit, and Leaf.

I bought Nascar 09 because I wanted to have a fun racing game and never would have thought that any of my buds would have picked it up to play online. I had fun racing with you guys and would love to do it again if this years version doesn't lock you're profile up and make you start from scratch.

I never picked up SC I just cant get into fighters anymore and UT3 well that game was just garbage and the only people I know that had it was you, me, Kit, and Leaf.

I'm down if you guys are picking up Conquest... looks fun. Never played the first one though.

$20.00 says GOW 2 will remain the game of choice and this game will fizzle in a week or two.

$20.00 says GOW 2 will remain the game of choice and this game will fizzle in a week or two.

And I will agree with you that most people will still play GOW 2. I wont quit playing gears but it wont stop me from playing other games that I like. Dont get me wrong I love playing with my brothers every night but I wont let it dictate what games I buy and play.

And I will agree with you that most people will still play GOW 2. I wont quit playing gears but it wont stop me from playing other games that I like. Dont get me wrong I love playing with my brothers every night but I wont let it dictate what games I buy and play.

I agree! Thats why I plan on buying Killzone 2. ;)

Christ, I forgot all about this game.

SWBF and BF2 are two of my favorite Xbox games. I played the second one so many damn times (wish they had achievements for them). I hope this is damn near the same only set in Middle Earth. This has the chance to be a great game.

How could I have forgotten about this :duh

Back