Lord of the Rings 12" - Most Wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would be your most wanted 12" scale after Gandalf or Gimli?

• Arwen

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Nazgul/Ringwraith/Witch-king (anything in a black robe)

Votes: 35 24.3%
  • Merry and/or Pippin

Votes: 27 18.8%
  • Elrond

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Bilbo

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Saruman

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Theoden

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Galadriel

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Eomer

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Lurtz/random orc

Votes: 17 11.8%

• Total voters
As mentioned before many times, most people want to complete the Fellowship Nine first and then the rest is gravy.

This is one line where I can see myself being a "completist". It's moving at a painfully slow rate but the quality is, for the most part, exceptional. I don't think we'll be seeing the likes of the Faramir paint aps again.

I want the Fellowship first but I'm a completest and am getting them all.

Merry & Pippin? Really?

Does everyone who voted for the hobbits really want the complete Fellowship so much that they'd sacrifice much cooler characters to get them?

Absolutely!! There can be no LOTR without the Fellowship. As awesome as some other characters may be, I must have the fellowship before any other.

Not only that, but the hobbits are the main characters--all four of them, not just Frodo and Sam. I don't think most people realize just how much Tolkien cared about them, and really, I'm surprised people wouldn't want the hobbits before all those other guys. I consider it a miracle that we already have Faramir, but really, the hobbits are so important, we just have to have them. Though I must confess, if we hadn't already gotten Faramir I would be singing a different tune. :rolleyes:

Merry and Pippin! Complete the Fellowship! Although costumes for Galadriel/Theoden would be fabulous, NEED to complete the Fellowship! Would prefer to see the really beautiful gowns and court attire in PFs. :D

I'm surprised saruman is not getting more love, besides the fact he's a cool character, he's played by Christoper Lee.

Not reading the post are we? I said "assume Gandalf and Gimli were done".

I should have said assume Gandalf, Gimli and the lesser hobbits were done...

Dave where is Gimli???? No love for the Dwarf????????? :emperor

Right! There is NOTHING more important in any LOTR line than having the Fellowship Complete. :rock

Not for me i really don't care.(although i would not mind it,and can see people that would want a complete fellowship)I'd love a bilbo and then a saruman...Variety is fine with me.

Back