Lord of the Rings 12" - Most Wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would be your most wanted 12" scale after Gandalf or Gimli?

• Arwen

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Nazgul/Ringwraith/Witch-king (anything in a black robe)

Votes: 35 24.3%
  • Merry and/or Pippin

Votes: 27 18.8%
  • Elrond

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Bilbo

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Saruman

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Theoden

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Galadriel

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Eomer

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Lurtz/random orc

Votes: 17 11.8%

• Total voters
I really want to have at least 1 ringwraith... I really like the way they look and I think they'd look awesome in 1/6!

Also, we need some bad guys to flesh out the line, I'd have much rather seen a Nazgul or Sauruman then Faramir (sorry capn' :monkey3)

I really want to have at least 1 ringwraith... I really like the way they look and I think they'd look awesome in 1/6!

Also, we need some bad guys to flesh out the line, I'd have much rather seen a Nazgul or Sauruman then Faramir (sorry capn' :monkey3)

No offense taken--'cause I already have Faramir. :D

Me too; after the Fellowship those are my top two most desired figures, and they're the only villains I think of as being totally necessary to my collection. Plus the Nazgul is the only figure of which I would buy multiples, in any line. I'd need at least a few of them.

A good guy I REALLY want is Eomer. Outside of the Fellowship good guys he's next on my list.

I want this! :monkey5

4452393546130fb4b1487.jpg

Last edited:
Even though i always told yself that i would only get Aragorn, Frodo and Gt. Nazgul or saruman or theoden i would happilly buy.
All would be fanatstic looking figure which will look great, espeacially saruman with the plaitir and the stand its on, first weta peice i set eyes on and would be great it i could recreate that with a 1/6 figure.

As a hobbit junkie I got to go with Merry and Pippin as my next most wanted.

I voted Merry and Pippen but I am honestly surprised that they are getting top vote. Pretty cool..

I think it's great; once the 1:6 Fellowship is complete it'll be the best representation of the Nine Companions in any format. I can't wait to see them all!

And Saruman too. :cool:

Back