Lord of the Rings 12" - Most Wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would be your most wanted 12" scale after Gandalf or Gimli?

• Arwen

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Nazgul/Ringwraith/Witch-king (anything in a black robe)

Votes: 35 24.3%
  • Merry and/or Pippin

Votes: 27 18.8%
  • Elrond

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Bilbo

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Saruman

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Theoden

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Galadriel

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Eomer

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Lurtz/random orc

Votes: 17 11.8%

• Total voters
Give me Merry and Piipin as most wanted from that list (although any wraithes are welcome) I just want to get the fellowship done... then don't care what comes when because I'll get them all anyway. Just want the Fellowship first! :monkey1

Nah. The Palantir should be standard. A great ex. would be the vase he pours the gun powder from, into the bomb he makes for Helm's Deep.

Nah. The Palantir should be standard. A great ex. would be the vase he pours the gun powder from, into the bomb he makes for Helm's Deep.

That would be perfect. The Palantir is something that everyone should have. It would be cool if sculpted in a hand so you can do some cool posing with it.

Anybody think my waitlist for exclusive Frodo/Sam will convert? I added them maybe 4-5 days ago.

Still looking for Boromir exclusive...

Edit: Oh yeah, my vote was for Saruman, but I read it so quickly,, thought I read Sauron. Would have probably voted for ringwriath instead.

I want an armored Theoden, but I know it's a long time until i see that. Elrond would be nice as well, and the wraiths/witch king are just a give in.

As mentioned before many times, most people want to complete the Fellowship Nine first and then the rest is gravy.

This is one line where I can see myself being a "completist". It's moving at a painfully slow rate but the quality is, for the most part, exceptional. I don't think we'll be seeing the likes of the Faramir paint aps again.

And I just gave the hibbits the edge again.

If these were really the last choices I'd be pulling for them without a doubt. Yes there are some others that might be male better looking figures but being a huge lord of the rings and middle earth fan I'd still want the fellowship complete. It just seems fitting.

i want an orc or an uruk hai. the orc head that came with boromir is so flippin' sweet...it just needs a body and a rusty scimitar to go with it. and then a saruman to boss them around would rock as well.

Ive never really considered buying LOTR figures despite being a big fan of the books and movies though Id quickly change my mind if a sixthscale uruk-hai and ringwraith were made. I'd definatley buy those two along with Aragon.

Back