Lord of the Rings 12" - Most Wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would be your most wanted 12" scale after Gandalf or Gimli?

• Arwen

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Nazgul/Ringwraith/Witch-king (anything in a black robe)

Votes: 35 24.3%
  • Merry and/or Pippin

Votes: 27 18.8%
  • Elrond

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Bilbo

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Saruman

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Theoden

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Galadriel

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Eomer

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Lurtz/random orc

Votes: 17 11.8%

• Total voters
If that's true, and you really don't care who we get next, then you should join the fight to get a GOTHMOG in all his kitty-pig glory!

:D

Ack! Gothmog? OK, I'll be happy with nearly anything, but that one is pushing it. I'd rather get any number of characters before him, though being a completionist with this line, I'd still get him--reluctantly. I never did like bad guysm, except for maybe Saruman.

Ack! Gothmog? OK, I'll be happy with nearly anything, but that one is pushing it. I'd rather get any number of characters before him, though being a completionist with this line, I'd still get him--reluctantly. I never did like bad guysm, except for maybe Saruman.

when i first saw him in the movie i couldn't help but think about sloth from goonies.

Hmm, tough choice. Somehow I feel like I've been over this ground before... As much as I want the other two hobbit rascals, we most definitely need some shadow characters to keep things balanced. I had to go with a Nazgul figure, although I suppose there's a pretty good chance we'll see Saruman before that.

I personally want Gimli next, and GtG next, but would settle for the other way around. Anyway, we really ought to have some minions soon, and the more human types should be easier to do than the ones that are going to require special bodies and/or armour. So that boils down to Saruman, Black Riders, or the Witch-king... who would be an excellent choice, I might add! :D

Morgul reissue would be nice. Can barely even find images of the original.

Back