Looks like Medicom got the Gantz license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you guys see the Wonderfest Exclusive Part 6 Jotaro? I was shocked that he was the one they picked. It is too bad I already have a Jotaro otherwise I might have considered it. Plus, it looks a little off. Not sure why. I'm sure it looks great in person though.

So Excited about Jotaro Stone Ocean version!! Only wish we got Star platinum the World to go with Jolyne and Stone Ocean!! Can't wait to
put them together!!

So Excited about Jotaro Stone Ocean version!! Only wish we got Star platinum the World to go with Jolyne and Stone Ocean!! Can't wait to
put them together!!

Aren't the stands borderline statues? I wish they were fully posable like the users are. It's also too bad you have to go through proxy services to even get the stands. I still need to get Jolyne. and Gyro. They are my favorite Jojo characters.

Aren't the stands borderline statues? I wish they were fully posable like the users are. It's also too bad you have to go through proxy services to even get the stands. I still need to get Jolyne. and Gyro. They are my favorite Jojo characters.

Yes, they are Big Soft Vinyl statue that have limited articulation but look very impressive when displayed together with Human figure. The Price is High but I think it is worth it!!

You should definitly get Jolyne and Gyro they are GREAT figures! Gyro used to be very expensive as well but he got reissued so the price is very reasonable now.

I thought the Stands were released through USA officuially?

Yes, they are Big Soft Vinyl statue that have limited articulation but look very impressive when displayed together with Human figure. The Price is High but I think it is worth it!!

You should definitly get Jolyne and Gyro they are GREAT figures! Gyro used to be very expensive as well but he got reissued so the price is very reasonable now.

I thought the Stands were released through USA officuially?

I know Sideshow had a few of them, but I believe the quantities were limited and the price was very high. I love The World and Star Platinum, but the stands I would really want would be Killer Queen and White Snake as well as Jolyne's stand (the name slips my mind unfortunately). Those are the really cool ones and they are unfortunately all the more harder to find.

I noticed that you have Ranka in your picture. You know it is never too late to cross to the superior side and become a Sheryl follower like myself. Make the right choice!

I know Sideshow had a few of them, but I believe the quantities were limited and the price was very high.

I noticed that you have Ranka in your picture. You know it is never too late to cross to the superior side and become a Sheryl follower like myself. Make the right choice!

Yes. I see now on the website. It is strange that it seems that Crazy Diamond was imported but not Josuke.. Very Strange. Also Dio but no The World..

I am actually an Alto fan Altho I do prefer Sheryl over Ranka (Ranka reminds me too much of myself) But Really Love Alto <3<3<3

Haha yeah Alto is a great protagonist. I really like his character and his design. Do you have the Armor Plus Alto figure released by Bandai? It's a terrific figure that HobbyLinkJapan used to have on sale. He has the diecast armor for the flight suit and the wings are fully posable. He is the most fun I have ever had with a figure because of his really nice stand.

It's just too bad they never did a series of them such as with Sheryl and Alto's two other friends. They would have made a nice set together.

Alto <3<3<3

Yes I do have the Armor Plus Alto. It's a really nice figure, I only wish that it came with more option faces. It's essentially an SH Figuarts Alto. It's too bad he didn't sell too well as I would have loved to have some of the other characters as well. Maybe in the future Bandai will release other characters in SH Figuarts and Figuarts Zero lines

AmiAmi has this up for preorder now. He is about $192 before shipping so he will probably ended up being about $220 shipped. Wow he comes out in December just like the two City Hunter figures! That's going to be a great month for me :D

I watched the Gantz live action movie last night and couldn't help thinking how awesome their version of the live action characters would be.

Top quality, light up suits and accessories, cool costumes. Everything up their street.

meh.

Discovered this with the live action film.
Really cool gear and designs.
Too bad medicom is doing this.

Yeah I think Hot Toys would have been a better fit for Gantz considering the unique suit and weaponry.

But Medicom seems to have done a really good job with this figure judging by the promotional shots. Let's hope for the best

12021222395be0bfa4e3cbbdf2.jpg

reika added to the line-up

wonder if they will do more beyond these

Well with Reika confirmed then I will get Kei for sure since I held off on him mostly because he was by himself. I just hope Reika also comes with the coat she wears over the Gantz suit.

Back