Looks like Diamond Select Toys has INDY as well...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine this will end up at shops like FYE and Spensers. So probably a bit wider of a brick and mortar sales and then all the usual on-line dealers. But to me they take up more space than the quality would allow.

A photo of Indy, courtesy of K_D at RS:

diamondindianasz4.jpg

Indy had a stroke... :lol

Man, I hate to admit but I had the same thought, that or some kind of paulsy... what's up with that? Looked like Luke had the same thing?!?

It looks pretty good if you were going for an 18" toy or maybe for a younger collector. But I just don't see $75 here... but with that kind of price I could see them ending up on clearance after awhile.

Obviously the Sideshow version is WAY better in every way, but I don't think the face sculpt is too terrible, compared to some. That hand is bizarre, though.

I think they are supposed be releasing a large amount of the ANH Luke, but the ROTJ one will be more limited... cheap-o's will probably use the same headsculpt :lol

With the hand like that he'd be great posed on the crapper :Flush really exerting himself or maybe curled up on the floor having a seizure....:google

That Diamond stuff is horrible. This company is totally outdated. Diamond pls stop it.

That kung-fu hand is more compelling evidence that DST is indeed using the pre-existing Bruce Lee body that Art Asylum developed. It's no wonder the price point is so low on these.

Back