Look at all the 12 inch figures SS can make

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boba Fett said:
A bounty hunter line would be a nice touch, but I doubt it will happen since Boba Fett is already a PF figure. No sense for SS to make a 12" of the same figure.
Oh they'll make 12 inch versions of all the current SW PF's. No doubt about it.

With Darth Maul already on the way there's only about 5 PT characters I'll consider buying so the more OT figures the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

Khev said:
SAGA02stands.jpg

WOW..does the padme on the top row have a HUGE rack. Don't remember that in the movie...... :love

congerking said:
WOW..does the padme on the top row have a HUGE rack. Don't remember that in the movie...... :love
And she looks like she has a shrunken head:lol

madden821 said:
I forgot about those guys... that would be a pretty sweet addition to the Jabba display.

They were my three favorite figures growing up. They were given to me while i was in the hospital, and lost when we moved from Korea. I re-purchased them when I turned 16, and I still have them now that I'm 27.

Boba Fett said:
A bounty hunter line would be a nice touch...

Wouldn't the Bounty Hunters fall under the "Scum and Villainy" line?

Anyways, if SS didn't do a 1/6 Fett it would be completely stupid. He's probably one, if not the most, requested figure. SS could do 10,000 of him easy.

Bonehead15 said:
Wouldn't the Bounty Hunters fall under the "Scum and Villainy" line?

Anyways, if SS didn't do a 1/6 Fett it would be completely stupid. He's probably one, if not the most, requested figure. SS could do 10,000 of him easy.

A bounty hunter isn't always a bad guy.

Bounty Hunters would indeed fall under Scum and Villany. I can't wait till SS does a Fett, but until then I am working on getting a ROTJ Fett done for my Jabba set up.

I think that ultimately there are about 50 figures I want to own from Sideshow. It was a few less, but after seeing that they were making even background rebels I've revised my list to include one example of the different OT soldiers. Not sure yet if that will include B-Wing or A-Wing pilots?

Laugh out loud . . .

Yes, there are many I'd love Sideshow to make . . .

And just as many I'd rather never see the light of day again.

Please oh please don't give us those dumb Droid soldiers or Naboo ambassadors for one thing.

Dennis

congerking said:
You should see them in person, more like plastic diamond boobs. Weird.

sunohc said:
why is there a concept darthmaul in episode 2?
i saw Kojun once made a custom like that

I think the photo doesn't really reflect episode 2 per se, but just the assortment of figures that were released in that time period.
The Concept Maul was initially released on the POWER OF THE JEDI card I believe, and then rereleased on a SAGA card. I don't remember all the rereleases.

Customikey said:
They were my three favorite figures growing up. They were given to me while i was in the hospital, and lost when we moved from Korea. I re-purchased them when I turned 16, and I still have them now that I'm 27.
I have to agree. I remember buying them at a KB Toys in another down while visiting an elderly aunt. Thought they were the best figures ever. Then sold them on a rummage sale in my early teens. Man what rough years. Now I've repurchased them from a comic shop and prefer them to the POTF2 versions.

Customikey said:
you must speak korean!

sunohc said:
you must speak korean!

I was very young, so I only know a few words vaguely, but couldn't spell them.

Lemme see if my memory doesn't suck. Forgive the spelling, and possible the translation as well. Mybe I made up these words, I DON'T KNOW!!!

Kasahamnida - Thank you.
Chuminaeo - Goodbye
Odjyuma - Woman/maid
Odishi - Man/worker
Kimchi - nasty, nasty smelly stuff that my babysitter cooked at lunch time.

Back