Loki Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevermind........at the end of the day I'm happy to have a PF I've been waiting for. If people want to whine and complain....whatever.

I wasn't saying you were the one claiming that 1/4 scale masterpieces could be commissioned for $500, Kit, I hope that isn't how that came off. No offense meant.

I wasn't saying you were the one claiming that 1/4 scale masterpieces could be commissioned for $500, Kit, I hope that isn't how that came off. No offense meant.

No, not at all. I have just been frustrated with the forum in general. Almost every thread here or in the movie section is just full of complaining and hate and it's frustrating to sift through. Sure, some things suck without question, but there's a group of people who just hate on everything.

I love to hate on stuff:lol I kid I kid. I actually like movie pieces as well but just felt this was seriously late to the boat. I have the mark VI and war machine maquettes as well as the scarjo black widow PF and I love all of them. Even those came out late IMO. But if you're psyched for this, that's all that matters. Who knows? maybe this will be super low ES which would be a nice bonus no?

I love to hate on stuff:lol I kid I kid. I actually like movie pieces as well but just felt this was seriously late to the boat. I have the mark VI and war machine maquettes as well as the scarjo black widow PF and I love all of them. Even those came out late IMO. But if you're psyched for this, that's all that matters. Who knows? maybe this will be super low ES which would be a nice bonus no?

I agree it was late, but have a better late than never mind set. I've been wanting to display this with Thor for a good while now.

First of all SSC doesnt produce their statues stateside. So calling them fine art when everyone knows they come from an assembly line in China is laughable.

I had this punisher custom head shipped painted and sculpted from scratch -- it looks 10 times better than the factory, shipped from Chile by a talented artist for maybe 100$

DBA94C21-316C-472C-9E29-6C871213E9B6_zpsridktqdv.jpg

Mine is a lot more limited than the other 1350
Pumped out id rather have that displayed because it actually arrived from the artist created from scratch

$500 for a piece of recasted plastic? Im sure I can find someone out of 6 billion people that could compete.

[img

Americans and their entitlement
I know that artist and he is cheaper than most but if you think he's doing a custom 1/4 scale piece for $500, fully painted, your going to have a surprise coming unless you can get at a good amount of people together to make casting worth is while.

No, not at all. I have just been frustrated with the forum in general. Almost every thread here or in the movie section is just full of complaining and hate and it's frustrating to sift through. Sure, some things suck without question, but there's a group of people who just hate on everything.

Ah, the movie forum! A hotbed of hatred and flaming; I don't think I've even peeked in there for about two years now.

With that said, yes this is long overdue, especially since Thor has had two PFs in the interim, and quite close together too.

Such an underrated statue. It's phenomenal Randy. I would never part with mine.

Yes, I can't wait for this. He's still my favorite MCU character and definitely has my favorite MCU costume. I just need something simple like this with him looking to the side like the teaser suggests.

Loki_Avengers.jpg

Yep, I'm definitely in. Will go great with Thor. Hope there is a switch out head too.

They need to soften his facial features just a bit, but otherwise looks fantastic. Beautiful example of mixed media. I didn't plan on picking this up due to lack of space, but I may need to reconsider this one.

I see Cap behind him. Any pics of him out yet?

Helm and suit look pretty good, interesting they gave him Doom LSF's pose but it works and giving him the staff is great.

Base is very uninspired imo, looks like he's stepping on a cake.

Would like to see more pics of the portrait before commenting.

Back