Loki Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't saying that the sculpt was bad. Far from it. Just not perfect. Which may not be achievable in this medium. Though more pics could prove me wrong.

Prefer the likeness on this sculpt over the likeness for the Thor.

Not sure it could be better, as I'm not sure that many have been able to accurately catch the actors likeness. Even Hot Toys who can and have knocked it out of the park for other characters have produced 2 versions which both have likes/dislikes.

If the production piece keeps its quality, I may get it.

Haters gonna hate. If people want to pass then let them pass - My initial concerns have been stomped out under Loki's boot.
- Sculpt is fine, pose is good. Base is great.

:dunno

Base is great? Base is terrible. :lol

Thing has been seen for less than a day and we're already getting the haters speeches. :lol

Tom-Hiddleston-is-Loki.jpg

This just confirms it: the helmet is way out of proportion to his head. *sigh* Will wait for more, better pix.

A little tired of everyone on a rock base; others could have been used for Loki is particular,

I agree... pose, figure, cut and sew, and base all great... likeness 50%... that should have been a no brainier.. no reason the likeness can't be spot on with the access SSC has to talent...fix the face and I'm in..:)

I think the likeness is more the 50%
- I look at it in the way that if someone who isn't a collector looks at this, would they recognise the actor.

I showed this to a work colleague, and she (doesn't collect, not really into/interested in comic source movies (etc)), picked up on Tom, so for me that shows that for a non-collector the likeness is solid.

No interest in this one, but looks like it turned out fantastic. The face sculpt is actually pretty good, IMO. Not perfect, but pretty darn close, IMO. It appears some angles are more flattering then others. Overall judgement: Winner.

Just lower the helmet abit and smoothen out his face and it'll be absolutely perfect. Unless they're trying to make him look like he's in his mid/late 40's:dunno

tumblr_myr2algCrU1smcj0oo6_500.gif

c1e38ad467366a05d301051b4c37a9f4.jpeg

Back