Loki Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's close, but I think they need to soften the features of the face. Looks harsh in comparison to Hiddleston.

11659395_1175435379148794_534604314358221017_n.jpg

(Credit to Piziitoys)

Thanks for this pic, Golden.

Jury is still out, because the helmet appears to sit too high on his head, and its too pointed and high in the back. Its almost like a hat, not a helmet. Its sitting ON his head, his head isn't INSIDE it. If that makes sense.

Will need more pix and maybe an unhelmeted head as the EX before I make a firm decision. As of now, its "close, but don't know if close enough." Interesting nonetheless.

SS with their human face sculpt have yet to impress me.

Looks interesting.

Was never going to get the Thor. But Loki needs no companion piece.

How much of it is material?? Because it looks like alot of it could be. Or none of it except for the cape.

Face sculpt isn't great, but because of the large helm, I believe you can get away with a bit.

What is the base supposed to represent?

:) A light up sceptre would be awesome but i wouldnt get any hopes up...my money is definately going on the Tesseract as being the Exclusive for his left hand ;)

We can but hope heh!
- Tesseract Ex would be a nice touch. :hi5:
Obviously that should light up / glow too :lecture :lol

Haters gonna hate. If people want to pass then let them pass - My initial concerns have been stomped out under Loki's boot.
- Sculpt is fine, pose is good. Base is great.

:dunno

Haters gonna hate. If people want to pass then let them pass - My initial concerns have been stomped out under Loki's boot.
- Sculpt is fine, pose is good. Base is great.

:dunno

Yea, i'm actually digging the pose too...not sure if it's just me but i think the likeness is pretty damn good! :dunno certainly will be pre ordering this one with any second thoughts and looking forward to pairing him up with the upcoming DW Thor PF :)

It's...great :yess: :hi5:
I would like two heads as usually and if so need to see the one without helmet, but likeness is good

Back