Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts / Joker Lobotomized / Popeye bust / Miller Bats Full figure

Batman is looking great!

I was looking at the pic of your WIP and noticed the MetalGearSolid poster in the background. I really like your sculpting style and would love to see your take on the characters from the MGS line in the future.

Re: Logan25 head sculpts / Joker Lobotomized / Popeye bust / Miller Bats Full figure

Popeye
All done bar a last buff once hes been in the fridge a bit although not to much as i think he looks good a bit rough round the edges

Popeye is awesome, love his old face !!

Cheers Seb :)

Cheers Lawrence

Ghost Rider i started, going for the Clayton Crain look

Re: Logan25 head sculpts / Joker Lobotomized / Popeye bust / Ghost Rider

Popeye is very impressive! Love the spinach base, great idea.
Ghostrider in Crain's style would be awesome, one of my favourite artists.....will this guy be available as a 1/6 head once done?

Your Popeye is awesome. Reminds me of a painting by Rick baker. My favorite of your work!

Great updates love that popeye hes so ugly.:)
Saw the rick baker painting looks horrible aswell.
All in a good way.

Thanks guys

Your Popeye is awesome. Reminds me of a painting by Rick baker. My favorite of your work!

cheers and yeah it is based on rick bakers, i saw it and just had to sculpt it :)

Popeye is very impressive! Love the spinach base, great idea.
Ghostrider in Crain's style would be awesome, one of my favourite artists.....will this guy be available as a 1/6 head once done?

Thanks, yeah Crain is awesome, i liked his carnage as well. i will be casting him up, might have a play with clear resin as well and i think im gonna try and do the bike like the gentle giant one :)

Awesome updates Logan!!! Popeye is just perfect... love how grizzled and full of personality he is; and the base is brilliant.

The Miller Bat's is shaping up very nicely, love the look you've got so far and that Ghost Rider is fantastic as well. Really digging the work you're doing :rock

You can tell Popeye's had his nose busted a few times! That's the face of an old scrapper! Perfect!

If you cast that Miller Batman keep me on your interest list.

Yep, that GH is SCIK!!!!!

:lol how sick, I can't spell it!

Ski

Thanks a lot guys

Some more done on Bats and Clayton Crain Ghost rider (i intend to sculpt him a neck after the head is cast)
oh and coming soon Checchetto punisher :)

And Ryu and Bison ive been messing with

Last edited:

Thanks a lot guys

Some more done on Bats and Clayton Crain Ghost rider (i intend to sculpt him a neck after the head is cast)
oh and coming soon Checchetto punisher :)

And Ryu and Bison ive been messing with

Wow bison is Perfect .

Wow bison is Perfect .

cheers still a ways to go

Found this cool design pic, anyone interested in parts?, would make a unique Bats figure i think

Re: Logan25 head sculpts DKR Bats design interest?

Looks awesome and yeah looks designed from his battle with superman. Would make a great figure and interested also

Re: Logan25 head sculpts DKR Bats design interest?

yup i'm interested. Looks inspired by the armour in wore in TDKR.

Yeah i found it whilst looking for miller Robin pics.
What do you think for parts?, im thinking Head, fists, pouches, And the body armour. the rest would i imagine be pretty easy to source

Back