Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts DKR Bats design interest? / BabyPool

thanks a lot peeps :)

Hi,
Since you used to work in 1/4 scale have you ever considered doing custom heads for the NECA 1/4 figures?
I would love to see a Jor El, Zod with other Emblem, Angry Supes, etc.

I know you would make an awesome Beta Ray Bill for the upcoming movie Thor :D

And Ski's paintjob is sweet@

not really thought about it tbh, Beta Ray bill would be cool to do though

done some more on #07

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Batman schizophrenia

:rock

null_zps0344f5a7.jpg

Looking good Pajji :)

not finished yet but started painting Two face

Miller Bats mark 03, i wanted a swap out head for the full figure im doing with the tweaked mark 02 head so had a mess with my original one, changed the chin and mouth shape a bit and changed the mask shape and creasing, still a fair bit to do

oh and heres a wip of the boots, once they are all done i can mod the lower foot part if any wants em

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Miller Bats mark 03

Got the Lobotomized Joker in today... looks great! Can't wait to paint him up :rock

Wow Logan you're even more pro than I thought :lol you're way out of my league, that Batman looks breathtaking!

That last picture threw me off for a second. :lol Great work Logan! You're a sculpting beast!
Cheers, lol i see what you mean

I'm interested!
cool

Got the Lobotomized Joker in today... looks great! Can't wait to paint him up :rock
Glad your happy with him

Your work is amazing!
thanks

Wow Logan you're even more pro than I thought :lol you're way out of my league, that Batman looks breathtaking!
Thanks, practice makes perfect as they say (what they should say is s$$t loads of practice, frustration, tantrums and swearing makes perfect lol)

caricature i started of nick cave heres where i am after a couple of hours

Back